View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2012, 06:54 PM
John J
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jibberish View Post
actually ill try listenin with some headphones maybe it will work better
yea try that bro.. got i got few pms already on this and no ones says its to hard to hear.. facts.. yes a bit low.. cause i heard it.. but i never really battle here so maybe i messed up on the vols.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
ok bro you win I lose... feel better? again, acting like a child trying to "win"... Do you want a play by play of my day? You win buddy, I'll reply when I feel like it... so you're better, I look stupid, all that... fuckin kids man
Funny im being called a kid when you and ya lil butt buddys play all these kid gAMES.. NO HATE THO TIC JUST BEING REAL! LMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFASOOOOOOOOOOOO! sucker cant reply quick enough to a ass wooping.. what ya gonna do? google about me like u told sawgz to do?sunday resets the charts but i was number one in 4 hours with a track i wrote in less then one hour, and still killed it with throw away shit in there.. lmao.. but yes i win again, it dont take me 3-4-7 days to respond cause i just dont have the time.. any body here with a family .. job and shit to do dont have 24 hours for lb bullshit.. but notice i have a family.. job.. and shit to do and could still smack fire on anyone in a very short time.. thats what makes me a artist.. and u a rapper... now go hate on your old shit.. rapper

Last edited by John J; 08-12-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 08-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #58

John J
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 484 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jibberish View Post
actually ill try listenin with some headphones maybe it will work better
yea try that bro.. got i got few pms already on this and no ones says its to hard to hear.. facts.. yes a bit low.. cause i heard it.. but i never really battle here so maybe i messed up on the vols.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
ok bro you win I lose... feel better? again, acting like a child trying to "win"... Do you want a play by play of my day? You win buddy, I'll reply when I feel like it... so you're better, I look stupid, all that... fuckin kids man
Funny im being called a kid when you and ya lil butt buddys play all these kid gAMES.. NO HATE THO TIC JUST BEING REAL! LMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFASOOOOOOOOOOOO! sucker cant reply quick enough to a ass wooping.. what ya gonna do? google about me like u told sawgz to do?sunday resets the charts but i was number one in 4 hours with a track i wrote in less then one hour, and still killed it with throw away shit in there.. lmao.. but yes i win again, it dont take me 3-4-7 days to respond cause i just dont have the time.. any body here with a family .. job and shit to do dont have 24 hours for lb bullshit.. but notice i have a family.. job.. and shit to do and could still smack fire on anyone in a very short time.. thats what makes me a artist.. and u a rapper... now go hate on your old shit.. rapper

Last edited by John J; 08-12-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote