View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost
Default Career-changing decision

Bout to get real proper real quick..Ok soooo I work as a financial advisor/team leader for a financial services company been there since i was 18 so I have 3 1/2 yrs in, built a pretty good network in that industry, and was recently nominated to the future VPs program ran by my company. Sounds good right? it is except the career path i wanna go down is one that invovles me working as a market research analyst...

I just got an offer today to work with a PR agency in philly which a step closer to what i actually wanna do.. but then I got to thinkin I put it mad work the last 3 yrs between the cherry hill and virginia beach offices i worked at n the fact im in that program shows I got a corporate future to look forward to if I stick.. n its throwing my plans off because I was planning on getting transferred back to the va beach office soon

(De-toxing from that proper shit)
I talked this over with a couple of my professional homies but I wanna see what yall niggas think

Last edited by Streetz De Hood; 07-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Unread 07-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #1

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Default Career-changing decision

Bout to get real proper real quick..Ok soooo I work as a financial advisor/team leader for a financial services company been there since i was 18 so I have 3 1/2 yrs in, built a pretty good network in that industry, and was recently nominated to the future VPs program ran by my company. Sounds good right? it is except the career path i wanna go down is one that invovles me working as a market research analyst...

I just got an offer today to work with a PR agency in philly which a step closer to what i actually wanna do.. but then I got to thinkin I put it mad work the last 3 yrs between the cherry hill and virginia beach offices i worked at n the fact im in that program shows I got a corporate future to look forward to if I stick.. n its throwing my plans off because I was planning on getting transferred back to the va beach office soon

(De-toxing from that proper shit)
I talked this over with a couple of my professional homies but I wanna see what yall niggas think

Last edited by Streetz De Hood; 07-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.