View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2012, 11:26 AM
John Wick
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
tbpqh i don't see any more swaying on that battle after my comment... whats good wit that... seems off to me.
Well aside of threating anyone who voted for me by saying he will have his whole h8 vote on their battles and tracks ..after your comment he re-posted my verse = Sarcasm downgrading my verse .. and Shouted out people who commented on his 15 second pause .. either way I would not like it to result in a DQ because win or lose I like to see real results so I can go back and sharpen my skills where I lacked there of .. he was the one crying all insecure about how people were voting .. plus quoting my lines saying they were trash .. he coulda done that after the battle Ive learned to take critism and turn it into a positive .. It is what is it I wont be stressing it eitherway it comes out Winning by DQ or losing Officially Im good
Unread 06-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #117

John Wick

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
tbpqh i don't see any more swaying on that battle after my comment... whats good wit that... seems off to me.
Well aside of threating anyone who voted for me by saying he will have his whole h8 vote on their battles and tracks ..after your comment he re-posted my verse = Sarcasm downgrading my verse .. and Shouted out people who commented on his 15 second pause .. either way I would not like it to result in a DQ because win or lose I like to see real results so I can go back and sharpen my skills where I lacked there of .. he was the one crying all insecure about how people were voting .. plus quoting my lines saying they were trash .. he coulda done that after the battle Ive learned to take critism and turn it into a positive .. It is what is it I wont be stressing it eitherway it comes out Winning by DQ or losing Officially Im good