View Single Post
Unread 06-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Only people voted for you felon was ya crew

And you never came .. To me and said good spar you been talking shit from the start plus to set the record strait you had a few days to post ya shit up

And you dissed me I called you out to a chat room battle .. You ducked Mickey diss track ducked my Chatroom call out and then diss me .. Loss when I posted my reply and. Ow you trying to save face fuck that

Best thing you can do is STFU and leave me alone

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

And you never came .. To me and said good spar you been talking shit from the start plus to set the record strait you had a few days to post ya shit up

And you dissed me I called you out to a chat room battle .. You ducked Mickey diss track ducked my Chatroom call out and then diss me .. Loss when I posted my reply and. Ow you trying to save face fuck that

Unread 06-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #34

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------