View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Phil Banks tell me where I "OD'd" on Nameplays

Here is am verse

A I'm HOF - (Fell On Diss Track) Vol. 1

So I 'googled earth' and started 'mapping out' G .. but in what "OLOGY" could you POSSIBLY hold 'stock to fee'? a MONOPOLY? STOP IT B .. you 'Hall of Fame' - COMEDY POSSIBLY cause instead of 'voters' HONESTY they chose d MOCRACY making that 'yellow title' d MOCKERY a gimmick bit that failed to limit this hypocrite 'Jimmy Hart' squawking on the speakers "I'm HOF' never fails to mention it - I fault 'Pugzly' for allowing 'Things to Fester' in his ADDAMS FAMILY! Mr. 'bitch made' and his 'pig-tales' or 'virgins/versions of Wednesday's' that MADAMS CHASITY .. Compared to fiji*Flow? You'd VANISH RAFTING B so I ..DAMAGED 'RAPIDLY'
He's Out his Perimiter.. So if he 'mask up' PANICKIN GAS TO SCREAMS I'll save face when i HANDLE MACABEES!! There's a Big L involved witcha CAMISH SNAPPIN, PLEASE ..*"id be happy to cross you", this is a GOD DAMN BLASPEHMY (blast for me)*I am killing you and any lyrical criminals w/ a pattern of syllables making it critical once you picture the image fool 'hi def' clearly visible that Felon believes he's a sick individual but all his subliminals seriously un original borderline pittaful - punches minimal - u didn't know Osa's invincible 'Fe solid iron' and only 'spitting Hot Fire' can break down that chemical to any principal of residuals! Homie you .. Digital so why the fuck is this 'MC' claiming he INFAMOUS but only has a LOCAL BUZZ? Need to 'sound check' ya VOCALS SCRUB so continue thinking u INFAMOUS 'one shot'll' be an INFANT MISSED 'Mr. Holl and/Holland' his OPUS SNUBED cos I'm not 'Doc Rivers' but the way I had the '9 pass n assist this season' believe I can COACH a SLUG! It HOPELESS GRUB .. Like the 'homeless eating a meal' but where you receiving a deal? 'South Cack' I doubt that history proved that states double JOINTED SAPS in FIGHTS FLEE cos the only 'hood mobbin for Felon' is the POINTED HATS n WHITE SHEETS! Speaking of 'Crackers' PA THETIC w/ no REAL SHINE .. Just comes on 'screaming random shit' like he EPIC MEAL TIME! him 'ass' deSEPTIC of BUILD LINES but y'all commercialize him so his deCEPTIONS have FILLED MINDS with the inCEPTIONS of SKILLED RHYMES so if this 'bird wanna get served in a bucket' when I lift the 'K F C' we can all feast on legs wings n BREASTED GRILLED FINE! DUDE the faggot type so what's w/ all that BUCKING ya DO? YOU the only 'HOF Inductee' w his mouth still open so I see what SUCKING'll PROVE .. He'll lick-their pricks-bare but a quick-chair to this hick-pear proposes a serious risk-their .. Cos you the only 'old head' still popping up on the big-square .. who are you .. mother fucking Rick-Flair! Fuck ya verse Felon ..*Only men throwing rocks at tanks is DEMORALIZED POPULACE never been that Osa's a SPECIALIZED OPERATIVE w/ RECOGNIZED DOMINANCE making this 'Starr Scream' when his chest hold that all-spark .. I been know to rip apart a 'deceptive con' like a WEAPONIZED OPTIMUMS! Yet you still want to Fight-Me scared of ya 'Daddy O' Politely ducked Mickey .. But Real-Talk .. How can 'Felon be registered' and there's no record heard of CON TENSE? Not a single COMMENT and that's that LB NONSENSE cos for those who can process the concept you kno all felons or cons but not all cons or felons .. So u 'bitting off his name is grand theft' now who ain't CONVINCED felon's a motherfucking CONVICT! I keep punches that CAN'T MISS 'beat assholes' leaving ya TAINT RIPPED for this 'false prophet' claiming he 'God' n more worshipped than SAINT CHRIS! You throw jabs and I FAINT QUICK fuck a cheat-code I beat-hoes w/ repeat-blows repeat-those to weak-foes like Felon 'lights out' and this kid just put on his sleep-clothes! You street-though w/ sweet-flow? It's NOT TIGHT FUCK NUTS reason he wear hats all the time cos his 'hair line' rivals that of HOT LIKE WHUT WHuT! But since I've made it out the 'proving grounds' if felon yelling 'pit fight' when it's 'grindtime' just follow the 'king of the dot' to find out what happens when track makers face to face w/ a battle cat .. A DIZATER for CAN I BUS fuck a 'shoot out' Im the MASTER in GLAMS I CLUTCH ta BLAST YA Neva JAM I TRUST .. '2 rounds fly by' an u'll see the FLAG SIR note pad and HAND HIGH CLUTCHED!
Unread 06-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #4

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Phil Banks tell me where I "OD'd" on Nameplays

Here is am verse

A I'm HOF - (Fell On Diss Track) Vol. 1

So I 'googled earth' and started 'mapping out' G .. but in what "OLOGY" could you POSSIBLY hold 'stock to fee'? a MONOPOLY? STOP IT B .. you 'Hall of Fame' - COMEDY POSSIBLY cause instead of 'voters' HONESTY they chose d MOCRACY making that 'yellow title' d MOCKERY a gimmick bit that failed to limit this hypocrite 'Jimmy Hart' squawking on the speakers "I'm HOF' never fails to mention it - I fault 'Pugzly' for allowing 'Things to Fester' in his ADDAMS FAMILY! Mr. 'bitch made' and his 'pig-tales' or 'virgins/versions of Wednesday's' that MADAMS CHASITY .. Compared to fiji*Flow? You'd VANISH RAFTING B so I ..DAMAGED 'RAPIDLY'
He's Out his Perimiter.. So if he 'mask up' PANICKIN GAS TO SCREAMS I'll save face when i HANDLE MACABEES!! There's a Big L involved witcha CAMISH SNAPPIN, PLEASE ..*"id be happy to cross you", this is a GOD DAMN BLASPEHMY (blast for me)*I am killing you and any lyrical criminals w/ a pattern of syllables making it critical once you picture the image fool 'hi def' clearly visible that Felon believes he's a sick individual but all his subliminals seriously un original borderline pittaful - punches minimal - u didn't know Osa's invincible 'Fe solid iron' and only 'spitting Hot Fire' can break down that chemical to any principal of residuals! Homie you .. Digital so why the fuck is this 'MC' claiming he INFAMOUS but only has a LOCAL BUZZ? Need to 'sound check' ya VOCALS SCRUB so continue thinking u INFAMOUS 'one shot'll' be an INFANT MISSED 'Mr. Holl and/Holland' his OPUS SNUBED cos I'm not 'Doc Rivers' but the way I had the '9 pass n assist this season' believe I can COACH a SLUG! It HOPELESS GRUB .. Like the 'homeless eating a meal' but where you receiving a deal? 'South Cack' I doubt that history proved that states double JOINTED SAPS in FIGHTS FLEE cos the only 'hood mobbin for Felon' is the POINTED HATS n WHITE SHEETS! Speaking of 'Crackers' PA THETIC w/ no REAL SHINE .. Just comes on 'screaming random shit' like he EPIC MEAL TIME! him 'ass' deSEPTIC of BUILD LINES but y'all commercialize him so his deCEPTIONS have FILLED MINDS with the inCEPTIONS of SKILLED RHYMES so if this 'bird wanna get served in a bucket' when I lift the 'K F C' we can all feast on legs wings n BREASTED GRILLED FINE! DUDE the faggot type so what's w/ all that BUCKING ya DO? YOU the only 'HOF Inductee' w his mouth still open so I see what SUCKING'll PROVE .. He'll lick-their pricks-bare but a quick-chair to this hick-pear proposes a serious risk-their .. Cos you the only 'old head' still popping up on the big-square .. who are you .. mother fucking Rick-Flair! Fuck ya verse Felon ..*Only men throwing rocks at tanks is DEMORALIZED POPULACE never been that Osa's a SPECIALIZED OPERATIVE w/ RECOGNIZED DOMINANCE making this 'Starr Scream' when his chest hold that all-spark .. I been know to rip apart a 'deceptive con' like a WEAPONIZED OPTIMUMS! Yet you still want to Fight-Me scared of ya 'Daddy O' Politely ducked Mickey .. But Real-Talk .. How can 'Felon be registered' and there's no record heard of CON TENSE? Not a single COMMENT and that's that LB NONSENSE cos for those who can process the concept you kno all felons or cons but not all cons or felons .. So u 'bitting off his name is grand theft' now who ain't CONVINCED felon's a motherfucking CONVICT! I keep punches that CAN'T MISS 'beat assholes' leaving ya TAINT RIPPED for this 'false prophet' claiming he 'God' n more worshipped than SAINT CHRIS! You throw jabs and I FAINT QUICK fuck a cheat-code I beat-hoes w/ repeat-blows repeat-those to weak-foes like Felon 'lights out' and this kid just put on his sleep-clothes! You street-though w/ sweet-flow? It's NOT TIGHT FUCK NUTS reason he wear hats all the time cos his 'hair line' rivals that of HOT LIKE WHUT WHuT! But since I've made it out the 'proving grounds' if felon yelling 'pit fight' when it's 'grindtime' just follow the 'king of the dot' to find out what happens when track makers face to face w/ a battle cat .. A DIZATER for CAN I BUS fuck a 'shoot out' Im the MASTER in GLAMS I CLUTCH ta BLAST YA Neva JAM I TRUST .. '2 rounds fly by' an u'll see the FLAG SIR note pad and HAND HIGH CLUTCHED!