View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2012, 01:45 PM
ORC
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
No one really cares about you bro. No hate.
no hate? idc if you hate me sonnn

you & the rest of the nobodys who write like ur in 2002 just make me zzz

im trying hard to appreciate the site. bring some legendness to the community. irish charm & wit, its a gift from me to you guys

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Phenom View Post
Has LB been around for 8 years?
or you came from somewhere else?
idk about this place. im from the shortbar side of the net, where 8 lines actually means eight lines

i used to write like the way y'all do here on itshiphop & hollafront. not sure if you know those
Unread 06-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #6

ORC
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
No one really cares about you bro. No hate.
no hate? idc if you hate me sonnn

you & the rest of the nobodys who write like ur in 2002 just make me zzz

im trying hard to appreciate the site. bring some legendness to the community. irish charm & wit, its a gift from me to you guys

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Phenom View Post
Has LB been around for 8 years?
or you came from somewhere else?
idk about this place. im from the shortbar side of the net, where 8 lines actually means eight lines

i used to write like the way y'all do here on itshiphop & hollafront. not sure if you know those