View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Mikey DeNiro
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiGGA View Post
lmao so now LB = real life i swear man some of you lames need to log off sometimes, yall losin yall grip on reality...I act a donkey on the forums cuz i just be fuckin around, yall take me way too serious...

For instance, when I say "Fuck The League" with no intentions on quitting, why everybody spill tears on they keyboard talmbout THAT'S IT BUDDY YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!! lol it's all good though....bulls finna take it to Game 7 tonight im breezyyyy
Lmao You Must Not Understand. WE Take This Shit Somewhat Serious, Yes. Why? Because We're Putting In Our Time And Effort To Get Shit Popping Off For The Site. All You Have To do Is Agree To A Match Up And Fucking Battle. Thats it. We're Setting Up The Cards, Finding Replacement Opponents and all that So you Can Get Opportunities For Good Battles And Exposure On This Site.

Believe It Or Not, Everyone Here Is A Potential Fan, Listener, Supporter Of what you Do Outside Of This Site. Now When You Down Grade All This We Doing For You, To Help You Out, Of Coarse We Gonna Have Some Words For You.

And Now, you Just Talking Out your ass like you trying to get the last word in. You Said Fuck The League Whether Or Not You Meant It I don't Care. Ever Since you Said That And We Gave you That Sideways Look Like Wth you been On Ya Period.

You Can Laugh And Shit And Say You Don't Give A Fuck Thats Fine. Just Stand Behind Your Words And Shut The Fuck Up About It.. b e z
Unread 05-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #22

Mikey DeNiro

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiGGA View Post
lmao so now LB = real life i swear man some of you lames need to log off sometimes, yall losin yall grip on reality...I act a donkey on the forums cuz i just be fuckin around, yall take me way too serious...

For instance, when I say "Fuck The League" with no intentions on quitting, why everybody spill tears on they keyboard talmbout THAT'S IT BUDDY YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!! lol it's all good though....bulls finna take it to Game 7 tonight im breezyyyy
Lmao You Must Not Understand. WE Take This Shit Somewhat Serious, Yes. Why? Because We're Putting In Our Time And Effort To Get Shit Popping Off For The Site. All You Have To do Is Agree To A Match Up And Fucking Battle. Thats it. We're Setting Up The Cards, Finding Replacement Opponents and all that So you Can Get Opportunities For Good Battles And Exposure On This Site.

Believe It Or Not, Everyone Here Is A Potential Fan, Listener, Supporter Of what you Do Outside Of This Site. Now When You Down Grade All This We Doing For You, To Help You Out, Of Coarse We Gonna Have Some Words For You.

And Now, you Just Talking Out your ass like you trying to get the last word in. You Said Fuck The League Whether Or Not You Meant It I don't Care. Ever Since you Said That And We Gave you That Sideways Look Like Wth you been On Ya Period.

You Can Laugh And Shit And Say You Don't Give A Fuck Thats Fine. Just Stand Behind Your Words And Shut The Fuck Up About It.. b e z