View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2012, 12:25 PM
NfiNiTy
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal Bal View Post
WAYNE FUCKERS lol seriously i think im the only lyricist in the world that doesnt like wayne..........i guess its the "sell out" mentality u have............how many plat tracks or albums does wayne have? how many mixtapes? how many albums total? how many people r bumbin his shit right now in the whole worlde? ALOT..........more than ANY rapper/mc/lyricist/budist/canablist..................let alone this guy.............idc what guy come along for a short spotlight but still does this thing underground its not cause hes doing underground type tracks its cause nobody can stay stuck to him like wayne.............so when they do it for fuck man what 11 years? by now and hes only like 26(check that) but i know he was 16 when 400 degreez came out hes done it longer than anybody next to snopp and dre but dre dont even write his own shit and snoop is straight basic cum dumb bum sun rap type shit........and if u say wayne does that too ya but not less than 20 percent of the time he still spits poetry and no ones notices cause ur on the sell out wagon WAYNE IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE (tied with eminem two diff styles) and he always will be a legend by doin more hot shit than ANYONE EVER has made and hes not even 30 not close to done............im listenin to wayne right now just thought i'd let ya haters know lol and btw he'd destroy anyone on this site in a battle idc what u say that one thats a fact he can bring the heat WAKE UP and take ur hater caps off and listen again...........poetry...........ahhhhhh
So what if he's done it longer, there are rappers on they come up that spit more raw and have more talent then he has EVER possessed. That make songs that blow his "hot shit" out of the water it's types like him that degrade artists and make it hard for quality mofuckas to get in the industry. Hes weak plain and simple just my 2cents to your paragraph. Hella hate for the fakes in the game just saying.
Unread 05-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #46

NfiNiTy
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal Bal View Post
WAYNE FUCKERS lol seriously i think im the only lyricist in the world that doesnt like wayne..........i guess its the "sell out" mentality u have............how many plat tracks or albums does wayne have? how many mixtapes? how many albums total? how many people r bumbin his shit right now in the whole worlde? ALOT..........more than ANY rapper/mc/lyricist/budist/canablist..................let alone this guy.............idc what guy come along for a short spotlight but still does this thing underground its not cause hes doing underground type tracks its cause nobody can stay stuck to him like wayne.............so when they do it for fuck man what 11 years? by now and hes only like 26(check that) but i know he was 16 when 400 degreez came out hes done it longer than anybody next to snopp and dre but dre dont even write his own shit and snoop is straight basic cum dumb bum sun rap type shit........and if u say wayne does that too ya but not less than 20 percent of the time he still spits poetry and no ones notices cause ur on the sell out wagon WAYNE IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE (tied with eminem two diff styles) and he always will be a legend by doin more hot shit than ANYONE EVER has made and hes not even 30 not close to done............im listenin to wayne right now just thought i'd let ya haters know lol and btw he'd destroy anyone on this site in a battle idc what u say that one thats a fact he can bring the heat WAKE UP and take ur hater caps off and listen again...........poetry...........ahhhhhh
So what if he's done it longer, there are rappers on they come up that spit more raw and have more talent then he has EVER possessed. That make songs that blow his "hot shit" out of the water it's types like him that degrade artists and make it hard for quality mofuckas to get in the industry. Hes weak plain and simple just my 2cents to your paragraph. Hella hate for the fakes in the game just saying.