View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Dono
Mentioned: 782 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 37 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViTRiOL View Post
Dono, is it really that much of an inconvenience to you?
No. I just said it doesn't serve much purpose.

First post I made was a little obnoxious but now I'm mostly just reasoning out points. Text doesn't carry tone too well, haha. Makes people think I'm way more serious and full of fuckery than I really am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H¡tman View Post
first of all, people have lives, its not necessarily there memory guy.
second off, this was the first thread made to throw a remind to those who haven't posted cause the shit closes tonight and theres only 3 of 16 battles open.
and thirdly don't make it seem like i sent messages to your inbox

now shut the fuck up, quit bitching and post ya damn tourny verse
or just be a bitch and don't post the shit, i'm trying to help yall boys out and you acting like a pure grade faggot.

edit, 5 of 16 are out. people got on the ball and posted. and didn't bitch about any thread being made. you should learn from them.
I fail to understand how real life means it's not your memory if you forget something.

I never said you sent to the inbox boss hog, the system sends out a message when an official tournament round starts up for everyone involved.

There was an official thread and 2-3 prediction threads to help people be reminded.

My bars are posted. Pure grade? Damn that's prestigious.

Like I said, first post of mine was kinda obnoxious but you can post whatever you want. All I was saying as it seems pointless. But if you think this made more people post battles by all means keep at it.
Unread 04-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #18

Dono
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 37 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 306 text
Mentioned: 782 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViTRiOL View Post
Dono, is it really that much of an inconvenience to you?
No. I just said it doesn't serve much purpose.

First post I made was a little obnoxious but now I'm mostly just reasoning out points. Text doesn't carry tone too well, haha. Makes people think I'm way more serious and full of fuckery than I really am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H¡tman View Post
first of all, people have lives, its not necessarily there memory guy.
second off, this was the first thread made to throw a remind to those who haven't posted cause the shit closes tonight and theres only 3 of 16 battles open.
and thirdly don't make it seem like i sent messages to your inbox

now shut the fuck up, quit bitching and post ya damn tourny verse
or just be a bitch and don't post the shit, i'm trying to help yall boys out and you acting like a pure grade faggot.

edit, 5 of 16 are out. people got on the ball and posted. and didn't bitch about any thread being made. you should learn from them.
I fail to understand how real life means it's not your memory if you forget something.

I never said you sent to the inbox boss hog, the system sends out a message when an official tournament round starts up for everyone involved.

There was an official thread and 2-3 prediction threads to help people be reminded.

My bars are posted. Pure grade? Damn that's prestigious.

Like I said, first post of mine was kinda obnoxious but you can post whatever you want. All I was saying as it seems pointless. But if you think this made more people post battles by all means keep at it.