View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Mikey DeNiro
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dono View Post
Y'all got some terrible memories then. Considering this is like the 5th thread of its type plus the inbox message. You do what you gotta do for the memory impaired though.
first of all, people have lives, its not necessarily there memory guy.
second off, this was the first thread made to throw a remind to those who haven't posted cause the shit closes tonight and theres only 3 of 16 battles open.
and thirdly don't make it seem like i sent messages to your inbox

now shut the fuck up, quit bitching and post ya damn tourny verse
or just be a bitch and don't post the shit, i'm trying to help yall boys out and you acting like a pure grade faggot.

edit, 5 of 16 are out. people got on the ball and posted. and didn't bitch about any thread being made. you should learn from them.
Unread 04-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #17

Mikey DeNiro

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dono View Post
Y'all got some terrible memories then. Considering this is like the 5th thread of its type plus the inbox message. You do what you gotta do for the memory impaired though.
first of all, people have lives, its not necessarily there memory guy.
second off, this was the first thread made to throw a remind to those who haven't posted cause the shit closes tonight and theres only 3 of 16 battles open.
and thirdly don't make it seem like i sent messages to your inbox

now shut the fuck up, quit bitching and post ya damn tourny verse
or just be a bitch and don't post the shit, i'm trying to help yall boys out and you acting like a pure grade faggot.

edit, 5 of 16 are out. people got on the ball and posted. and didn't bitch about any thread being made. you should learn from them.