View Single Post
Unread 02-29-2012, 03:52 AM
RiGGA
Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

Yo I'm fucking dying at this shit.

I have a crew member going against me, and

Double T is pleading for a way out after getting worked.

Fact of the matter is, the topic "MORTAL COMBAT" was posted, and you checked in. That locks you into the bout. If there was a problem and/or you would've liked the topic defined more specifically, you should have then asked for it.

But you didn't, I painted a story that shitted on your basic Mortal Kombat references (anyone who played the game for 15 minutes would get those references) and put readers into the fighter's mind, a "Mortal" in "Combat".

And yes, in my stating the man to be "human" while capturing the emotions and thoughts felt by a mortal,l I do feel as though I stayed on topic quite well. It's only a pity that certain crew members failed to recognize it.

@Poet_oFF95th
Unread 02-29-2012, 03:52 AM   #22

RiGGA
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

Voted: 74 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Yo I'm fucking dying at this shit.

I have a crew member going against me, and

Double T is pleading for a way out after getting worked.

Fact of the matter is, the topic "MORTAL COMBAT" was posted, and you checked in. That locks you into the bout. If there was a problem and/or you would've liked the topic defined more specifically, you should have then asked for it.

But you didn't, I painted a story that shitted on your basic Mortal Kombat references (anyone who played the game for 15 minutes would get those references) and put readers into the fighter's mind, a "Mortal" in "Combat".

And yes, in my stating the man to be "human" while capturing the emotions and thoughts felt by a mortal,l I do feel as though I stayed on topic quite well. It's only a pity that certain crew members failed to recognize it.

@Poet_oFF95th
Offline   Reply With Quote