View Single Post
Unread 02-29-2012, 02:26 AM
ozark
Basic Member
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
114 Won / 72 Lost

Yooo, in all fairness, i just got crucified on a topical that i didnt write about the exact people in the pic! Not by verity of course but crucified none the less-

Wat we have here, and i cant go too far into detail cause at the end of the day RIGGA is in my crew and i got my crew members all day! Is a miss understanding as to topicals in general. Which both showed creativity- i believe riga went too far outsidethe box, and double was too far into a battle scene which isnt a total bust cuz the topic was MORTAL KOMBAT-

Now i think he should have taken a different approach to this, but dont take away from the fact that this is both mcs first topicals- i think it should be scrapped and they go with a PICTURE TOPICAL- and script their verse to please the rubix- then all confusion shall be cast away in a sea of content!

P.s

*ShowOff
Unread 02-29-2012, 02:26 AM   #17

ozark
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
114 Won / 72 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 448 text
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Yooo, in all fairness, i just got crucified on a topical that i didnt write about the exact people in the pic! Not by verity of course but crucified none the less-

Wat we have here, and i cant go too far into detail cause at the end of the day RIGGA is in my crew and i got my crew members all day! Is a miss understanding as to topicals in general. Which both showed creativity- i believe riga went too far outsidethe box, and double was too far into a battle scene which isnt a total bust cuz the topic was MORTAL KOMBAT-

Now i think he should have taken a different approach to this, but dont take away from the fact that this is both mcs first topicals- i think it should be scrapped and they go with a PICTURE TOPICAL- and script their verse to please the rubix- then all confusion shall be cast away in a sea of content!

P.s

*ShowOff