View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2012, 10:33 PM
M3GATRON
Basic Member
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
213 Won / 43 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
118 Won / 87 Lost

I Have a question.....Has Verity or RIGGA even played a MK game????? For a Mortal Kombat topic battle, RIGGA a'int got 1 line that can directly relate to any MK game.. or movie.. or cartoon. He has a few select bars, that would fit into any topical verse involving fighting.
But... lets all remember... MORTAL KOMBAT is the topic. .. now, lets compare each verse side by side.. RIGGA has some good punches, 1 nice metaphor, good use of multis.. the verse sadly is....almost COMPLETELY OFF THE TOPIC... Double T's verse has a MK reference every line, and almost each reference to MK is part of the punchline/metaphor.. he works a mutli syllable mk reference in almost every line... not bar.. every LINE. I'm looking at this strictly from a judging Point of view, Double T took to the subject MORE aggressively, the flow is easier to follow and read. The complexity of the bars are way more impressive. and he STAYS COMPLETELY ON TOPIC. RIGGA had better multi's. that the only category I can see he is ahead of T, in this battle.

So, *SPOILER ALERT* I'M BOUT TO TALK SOME SHIT.

I call bullshit if you put copy n paste UFC bars, over bars like this

''then i LIGHT UP nades that STRYKA THROWS
a toasty up-start, then im FIGHTING SMOKE
-scorpion- when i -torture him- BEHIND THE ROPES
-screamin- like -Sheeva- on the HIGHEST NOTE''

1. strykers grenades explosion metaphor,
2. UP, START, must be pressed after the dude comes on screen and says ''toasty'' if you want to unlock smoke in MK2,
3. scorpion.... ''behind the rope's'', THE MOTHERFUCKER THROWS A ROPE WITH A HOOK ATTACHED AT YA CHEST!.
4. Sheeva punchline, ''highest note... '' you just got compared to a female homie.

I can understand if certain punches/metaphors are too complex for some.
And no disrespect to RIGGA's skill, or Verity's Judge of talent. But...
SERIOUSLY?? SERIOUSLY??? Are you SERIOUS!!!!!!!!
I am either dissappointed in the lack of effort put into reading the verses or your lack of intelligence. I know who won this battle, and any real emcee does. I give respect to both rappers, but some of this site needs to open their eye's, I find it hard to believe people are leaning towards a verse not even relevant to its predetermined topic, just because a ''newer rapper'' is paired against a ''vet.'' SERIOUSLY DID YOU EVEN READ THE VERSES??????????? SERIOUSLY THOUGH??

Hate mail accepted.
Your only mad cuz you know I am right.

M3GATRON
Unread 02-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #10

M3GATRON
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
213 Won / 43 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
118 Won / 87 Lost

Voted: 759 audio / 601 text
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

I Have a question.....Has Verity or RIGGA even played a MK game????? For a Mortal Kombat topic battle, RIGGA a'int got 1 line that can directly relate to any MK game.. or movie.. or cartoon. He has a few select bars, that would fit into any topical verse involving fighting.
But... lets all remember... MORTAL KOMBAT is the topic. .. now, lets compare each verse side by side.. RIGGA has some good punches, 1 nice metaphor, good use of multis.. the verse sadly is....almost COMPLETELY OFF THE TOPIC... Double T's verse has a MK reference every line, and almost each reference to MK is part of the punchline/metaphor.. he works a mutli syllable mk reference in almost every line... not bar.. every LINE. I'm looking at this strictly from a judging Point of view, Double T took to the subject MORE aggressively, the flow is easier to follow and read. The complexity of the bars are way more impressive. and he STAYS COMPLETELY ON TOPIC. RIGGA had better multi's. that the only category I can see he is ahead of T, in this battle.

So, *SPOILER ALERT* I'M BOUT TO TALK SOME SHIT.

I call bullshit if you put copy n paste UFC bars, over bars like this

''then i LIGHT UP nades that STRYKA THROWS
a toasty up-start, then im FIGHTING SMOKE
-scorpion- when i -torture him- BEHIND THE ROPES
-screamin- like -Sheeva- on the HIGHEST NOTE''

1. strykers grenades explosion metaphor,
2. UP, START, must be pressed after the dude comes on screen and says ''toasty'' if you want to unlock smoke in MK2,
3. scorpion.... ''behind the rope's'', THE MOTHERFUCKER THROWS A ROPE WITH A HOOK ATTACHED AT YA CHEST!.
4. Sheeva punchline, ''highest note... '' you just got compared to a female homie.

I can understand if certain punches/metaphors are too complex for some.
And no disrespect to RIGGA's skill, or Verity's Judge of talent. But...
SERIOUSLY?? SERIOUSLY??? Are you SERIOUS!!!!!!!!
I am either dissappointed in the lack of effort put into reading the verses or your lack of intelligence. I know who won this battle, and any real emcee does. I give respect to both rappers, but some of this site needs to open their eye's, I find it hard to believe people are leaning towards a verse not even relevant to its predetermined topic, just because a ''newer rapper'' is paired against a ''vet.'' SERIOUSLY DID YOU EVEN READ THE VERSES??????????? SERIOUSLY THOUGH??

Hate mail accepted.
Your only mad cuz you know I am right.

M3GATRON