View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2012, 04:08 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voting Rubix

Rhyming Scheme/Flow - RIGGA - Both were quite basic but the multi - mentality from both sides made it looks more like a battle verse, capping multies auto-sounds like punches in your head. RIGGA you saved it with your last few lines.

Vocabulary - Tie - basic vocab from both but it went with the topic, no need for a range of vocab here but in the future watch out for that.

Topic/Meaning - RIGGA - both stuck to topic, Rigga is right with the 'think outside the box' Double you took the topic at face value (which is fine) but you have to be creative to make a good topical writer.

Storytelling/Progression - Tie - neither had a CLEAR beginning, middle, end with events within the verse. Nicely written, and they did tie up nicely in RIGGAs but i'm going to be harsh so you have areas to improve.

Emotion - RIGGA - Easily the first few lines and the last few lines got this for you. I liked how you switched the emotion from a fight mentality to deep and emotional at times, good job.

Imagery - Double - he created better images, because I could see the video game in my head. Good job, just work on being able to keep imagery and incorporate everything else.

Poetic Techniques - RIGGA - Double your verse was written more like a battle, RIGGA you showed signs of that too but the last few lines were very nice. Simplistic from both, but not bad. Work on it.

Ending - Previously said there wasn't MUCH of an ending for either. So tie.

Overall MVGT - RIGGA - Good job. This was interesting from both. Double work on what you have now, build on it and incorporate new techniques. RIGGA you really got the hang of this, with the topic it was hard to dig deeper but I know you can, so do. Also, step your vocab up and have ago at writing a clear story. I was impressed with you RIGGA here, Double the potential is there, just work on it! Good battle.
Unread 02-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #8

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to IV

Voting Rubix

Rhyming Scheme/Flow - RIGGA - Both were quite basic but the multi - mentality from both sides made it looks more like a battle verse, capping multies auto-sounds like punches in your head. RIGGA you saved it with your last few lines.

Vocabulary - Tie - basic vocab from both but it went with the topic, no need for a range of vocab here but in the future watch out for that.

Topic/Meaning - RIGGA - both stuck to topic, Rigga is right with the 'think outside the box' Double you took the topic at face value (which is fine) but you have to be creative to make a good topical writer.

Storytelling/Progression - Tie - neither had a CLEAR beginning, middle, end with events within the verse. Nicely written, and they did tie up nicely in RIGGAs but i'm going to be harsh so you have areas to improve.

Emotion - RIGGA - Easily the first few lines and the last few lines got this for you. I liked how you switched the emotion from a fight mentality to deep and emotional at times, good job.

Imagery - Double - he created better images, because I could see the video game in my head. Good job, just work on being able to keep imagery and incorporate everything else.

Poetic Techniques - RIGGA - Double your verse was written more like a battle, RIGGA you showed signs of that too but the last few lines were very nice. Simplistic from both, but not bad. Work on it.

Ending - Previously said there wasn't MUCH of an ending for either. So tie.

Overall MVGT - RIGGA - Good job. This was interesting from both. Double work on what you have now, build on it and incorporate new techniques. RIGGA you really got the hang of this, with the topic it was hard to dig deeper but I know you can, so do. Also, step your vocab up and have ago at writing a clear story. I was impressed with you RIGGA here, Double the potential is there, just work on it! Good battle.
Offline   Reply With Quote