View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2012, 12:01 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fuel View Post
i have to say i honestly stand by what phroxen votes on... As he's one of the most non-biased voters there is on this site. And i have to agree with them. But hey, con if its just a quick keystyle is shouldn't mean as much to you as a battle you actually tried in...

side note: This whole fucking retarded ish of.. Keystyled... Is the biggest fucking nonsense to ever hit lb. we all know you mother fuckers be spending all ya time on ya bars an then come with 'keystyle' like it was nothing, like you weren't sitting there brain sweating. Honestly anyone who uses that shit deserves an e-slap...
#winning.......
Unread 02-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #27

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fuel View Post
i have to say i honestly stand by what phroxen votes on... As he's one of the most non-biased voters there is on this site. And i have to agree with them. But hey, con if its just a quick keystyle is shouldn't mean as much to you as a battle you actually tried in...

side note: This whole fucking retarded ish of.. Keystyled... Is the biggest fucking nonsense to ever hit lb. we all know you mother fuckers be spending all ya time on ya bars an then come with 'keystyle' like it was nothing, like you weren't sitting there brain sweating. Honestly anyone who uses that shit deserves an e-slap...
#winning.......