View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme SAVES View Post
this is EXACTLY my point. you cant make this assumption because the amount of time you've been doing this has no impact on skill. Shit..Rakim could drop an album better than Paid In Full...then suddenly he'd be in his 'prime' now.

all i was saying is that your examples of athletes was inane, due to the fact that time plays a major part in determining their prime.

lastly...post material yo...enough with the shenanigans lol..real artist relish sharing their material...why not you?

oh...and no...you didnt move bundles...and working in the hood and commuting home to where you feel safe qualifies you for ZERO 'street cred' as you so cornily put it.
lol how is 'street cred' a corny term? what's the term you use? Anyway, I'm not gonna be lectured by some goofy ass swag-less loner that thinks living in B-More merits him a medal...even though he never steps foot outside his crib...fuck outta here.

I moved weight, i dont gotta lie about that. shiiit, some of your LetsBeef'ians can vouch cuz they done seen me on tinychat with my weight handy on certain occassion when people feel like showing off their weed stash...fun times..

YOU on the other hand, have ZERO street cred. I bet ya FaceBook is all GrindTime niggas that you met virtually and a bunch of other goofy swag-less niggas that live in a cubicle like you do.

But I don't wanna violate you like that, even though you got outta pocket w/ me several times.
Unread 01-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #42

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme SAVES View Post
this is EXACTLY my point. you cant make this assumption because the amount of time you've been doing this has no impact on skill. Shit..Rakim could drop an album better than Paid In Full...then suddenly he'd be in his 'prime' now.

all i was saying is that your examples of athletes was inane, due to the fact that time plays a major part in determining their prime.

lastly...post material yo...enough with the shenanigans lol..real artist relish sharing their material...why not you?

oh...and no...you didnt move bundles...and working in the hood and commuting home to where you feel safe qualifies you for ZERO 'street cred' as you so cornily put it.
lol how is 'street cred' a corny term? what's the term you use? Anyway, I'm not gonna be lectured by some goofy ass swag-less loner that thinks living in B-More merits him a medal...even though he never steps foot outside his crib...fuck outta here.

I moved weight, i dont gotta lie about that. shiiit, some of your LetsBeef'ians can vouch cuz they done seen me on tinychat with my weight handy on certain occassion when people feel like showing off their weed stash...fun times..

YOU on the other hand, have ZERO street cred. I bet ya FaceBook is all GrindTime niggas that you met virtually and a bunch of other goofy swag-less niggas that live in a cubicle like you do.

But I don't wanna violate you like that, even though you got outta pocket w/ me several times.
Offline   Reply With Quote