View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Ticket
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default SMH @ People here

Whatever happened to ... if someone has a problem.. they just send bars or make a diss... I was perusing the site today enjoying my evening and run across @~Slypro~ and @Stotty Pimpin talking all kinds of crybaby shit but haven't even sent a battle or anything... totally bitch shit..

Have we come to a point in time on letsbeef where people would rather going around bitching?

(I understand this is slightly hypocritical because I am just typing here and not sending anything but if you gotta problem with someone initially.. wouldn't you just do a diss or some shit, send a battle?
Unread 01-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #1

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default SMH @ People here

Whatever happened to ... if someone has a problem.. they just send bars or make a diss... I was perusing the site today enjoying my evening and run across @~Slypro~ and @Stotty Pimpin talking all kinds of crybaby shit but haven't even sent a battle or anything... totally bitch shit..

Have we come to a point in time on letsbeef where people would rather going around bitching?

(I understand this is slightly hypocritical because I am just typing here and not sending anything but if you gotta problem with someone initially.. wouldn't you just do a diss or some shit, send a battle?