View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2012, 09:11 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

I just wrote out a really cunting fucking long expo for each category and my internet browser decided to go back a page randomly, so i'm afraid i'll have to be brief.

Rhyme scheme/flow- Dono - Both very different, Dono's simply flowed well and went really well with his topic path, simple yet effective at first read, but more complex if you really analyse.

Vocabulary- Tie - Master used longer words so at first look the W would go to her, but Dono had a very vast range of vocab. Won't call it.

Topic meaning- Tie - Both went down the same route.

Storytelling- Dono - Both progressed well and painted a picture, but Dono made it easier to empathise with his story, therefore I felt his story. It's almost as is master was telling the story from her point of view, that Dono was creating within his piece.

Emotion- Tie - Emotional in different ways, master really forced her emotion upon us, whilst Dono was more subtle. Both emotional, well done.

Poetic technique- Dono - Really really nice poetic technique used, simple to follow and structured very nicely.

Ending- Dono - Really summed it up well, nice twist that he was the God causing the destruction, not predictable at all and really climaxed the captivation in a positive way.

MVGT- DonoTheGod - No hate Master, it was an exceptional drop for your first topical battle, but Dono was on another level here. Whole piece was so thought out, but was portrayed in a way that was simple to follow and easy to feel the emotion, when reading the verse I actually felt like I was looking down and watching the end of the world, and imagery is an exetremly difficult thing to create when you've already got the topic picture in your head, really brought it to life and animated it. Well done this was very, very good.
Unread 01-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #13

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to IV

I just wrote out a really cunting fucking long expo for each category and my internet browser decided to go back a page randomly, so i'm afraid i'll have to be brief.

Rhyme scheme/flow- Dono - Both very different, Dono's simply flowed well and went really well with his topic path, simple yet effective at first read, but more complex if you really analyse.

Vocabulary- Tie - Master used longer words so at first look the W would go to her, but Dono had a very vast range of vocab. Won't call it.

Topic meaning- Tie - Both went down the same route.

Storytelling- Dono - Both progressed well and painted a picture, but Dono made it easier to empathise with his story, therefore I felt his story. It's almost as is master was telling the story from her point of view, that Dono was creating within his piece.

Emotion- Tie - Emotional in different ways, master really forced her emotion upon us, whilst Dono was more subtle. Both emotional, well done.

Poetic technique- Dono - Really really nice poetic technique used, simple to follow and structured very nicely.

Ending- Dono - Really summed it up well, nice twist that he was the God causing the destruction, not predictable at all and really climaxed the captivation in a positive way.

MVGT- DonoTheGod - No hate Master, it was an exceptional drop for your first topical battle, but Dono was on another level here. Whole piece was so thought out, but was portrayed in a way that was simple to follow and easy to feel the emotion, when reading the verse I actually felt like I was looking down and watching the end of the world, and imagery is an exetremly difficult thing to create when you've already got the topic picture in your head, really brought it to life and animated it. Well done this was very, very good.
Offline   Reply With Quote