Thread: My Emcee
View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2011, 07:27 AM
-Wordy
Basic Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
65 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiiGMata View Post
I can't see my emcee in my profile.. I know admins were working on it I was told but is there anyways I can be updated on when this will be fixed? Thank you.

Im a programmer....not on this site tho lol.....but anyways heres few tips:

1.Refresh(5% to work)
2.Delete "cookies" from your sistem (basically go to "History" and completely delete "History")(30 % to work)
3.Change your browser(my pick is Google Chrome or Opera but make sure you CHANGE your browser no matter which one u are using)(80% to work)
4.If those steps dont work(even when you uninstalled your browser and installed the new one) then the problem is with your account so i recommend you to contact LB programmer or make a new acc(100 %)

Try these steps..........tho i recommend you just to installl a new Browser and make sure that you COMPLETELY UNINSTALLED the previous browser.

-Code
Unread 10-16-2011, 07:27 AM   #2

-Wordy
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
65 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiiGMata View Post
I can't see my emcee in my profile.. I know admins were working on it I was told but is there anyways I can be updated on when this will be fixed? Thank you.

Im a programmer....not on this site tho lol.....but anyways heres few tips:

1.Refresh(5% to work)
2.Delete "cookies" from your sistem (basically go to "History" and completely delete "History")(30 % to work)
3.Change your browser(my pick is Google Chrome or Opera but make sure you CHANGE your browser no matter which one u are using)(80% to work)
4.If those steps dont work(even when you uninstalled your browser and installed the new one) then the problem is with your account so i recommend you to contact LB programmer or make a new acc(100 %)

Try these steps..........tho i recommend you just to installl a new Browser and make sure that you COMPLETELY UNINSTALLED the previous browser.

-Code