View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Mind Fuck
Mentioned: 746 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Mind Fuck
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
342 Won / 112 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Rhyming Scheme/Flow: This was tough for me. Both had some up and down points where i felt they let up then other points where i felt it picked back up. Also both got a tad choppy in places where words were a tad forced but MYGT: Book

Vocabulary: For me this category was a no brainer MVGT: Skills

Topic/Meaning: Now this gets a little tricky here. I really liked both schemes, Meaning became evident earlier in one piece rather than the other. And i believe that edged them out in this category, MVGT: Book

Storytelling/Progression: Once again, I very enjoyed both stories. On one hand i liked one's better because it introduced the story immeaditly to let you know what you're getting into. the other began with Imagery, which isn't bad, it just doesn't leave you anything to take from it initially. Tough decision. MVGT: Book

Emotion: Felt deep emotion in both... But to me one maintained it from beginning to end with more of a bleeding heart feel. MVGT: Skills

Imagery: This is another tought catagory. In books story i felt he painted the actuall storyline pictures better with a good story line that followed thorughly. But, not to say skills didn't have imagery. he started wit it and ended with it, while maintain it throughout the whole piece.... Idn, i think this comes down to preference people. MVGT: Book

Poetic Techniques: This catgory also in my book was pretty easy. Ones storytelling lead them a tad astray from this catgroy IMO... MVGT: Skills

Ending: Suprise factor is what took this catagory for me. In ones piece the ending was a tad expected, nicely written, but no WoW factor. Whwere in the other the story progressed leading up to what you inevitably learn in the end. MVGT: Book

Very close battle here fellas. But in the end... MYGT: Black Book (barely)

the kidz

Unread 10-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #15

Mind Fuck
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
342 Won / 112 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1302 text
Mentioned: 746 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Mind Fuck

Rhyming Scheme/Flow: This was tough for me. Both had some up and down points where i felt they let up then other points where i felt it picked back up. Also both got a tad choppy in places where words were a tad forced but MYGT: Book

Vocabulary: For me this category was a no brainer MVGT: Skills

Topic/Meaning: Now this gets a little tricky here. I really liked both schemes, Meaning became evident earlier in one piece rather than the other. And i believe that edged them out in this category, MVGT: Book

Storytelling/Progression: Once again, I very enjoyed both stories. On one hand i liked one's better because it introduced the story immeaditly to let you know what you're getting into. the other began with Imagery, which isn't bad, it just doesn't leave you anything to take from it initially. Tough decision. MVGT: Book

Emotion: Felt deep emotion in both... But to me one maintained it from beginning to end with more of a bleeding heart feel. MVGT: Skills

Imagery: This is another tought catagory. In books story i felt he painted the actuall storyline pictures better with a good story line that followed thorughly. But, not to say skills didn't have imagery. he started wit it and ended with it, while maintain it throughout the whole piece.... Idn, i think this comes down to preference people. MVGT: Book

Poetic Techniques: This catgory also in my book was pretty easy. Ones storytelling lead them a tad astray from this catgroy IMO... MVGT: Skills

Ending: Suprise factor is what took this catagory for me. In ones piece the ending was a tad expected, nicely written, but no WoW factor. Whwere in the other the story progressed leading up to what you inevitably learn in the end. MVGT: Book

Very close battle here fellas. But in the end... MYGT: Black Book (barely)

the kidz