Thread: Eminem Vs Nas
View Single Post
Unread 07-22-2011, 05:27 PM
yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Wordy View Post
Aight look......Eminem is #1 rapper for WHITE PEOPLE and Tupac is #1 rapper to BLACK PEOPLE soooo...Nas aint really good as both listed Mcs....personally i think Eminem has the BEST flow in rap history and has (cant phrase it) BEST lyrics...like list me 1 song of Nas that can beat Loose Yourself or The source or Welcome 2 hell(Ems part)....

To those who think that Royce murdered Eminem on Bad meets Evil i say....YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK.cuz Royce will NEVER be on Ems level....honestly...his lyrics are weak,he repeated nearly the same line about Kanye and Beyonce....not hating him....i got few his albums but not Ems level.

Eminem is better than Nas

ohhh and this is no racist shit....im white and I dont like Em cuz hes white....i like his shit cuz its hard...nuff said

i don't want to hear your opinion, post a sick verse from em i'll post one from nas and we will also post the lyrics if needed and compare line to line, bar to bar verse to veres period, Em is ok but will never ever see nas, i'm tired of going back and forth, this can be proven, Lyrically Nas will embarrass em and 90% of the rap industry point blank as i said before if you feel differently i don't want to hear you opinion only verses lets go, nas has already won round one so put your verses up

" I murdered a million emcees and autographed all of their coffins"
Unread 07-22-2011, 05:27 PM   #28

yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 291 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Wordy View Post
Aight look......Eminem is #1 rapper for WHITE PEOPLE and Tupac is #1 rapper to BLACK PEOPLE soooo...Nas aint really good as both listed Mcs....personally i think Eminem has the BEST flow in rap history and has (cant phrase it) BEST lyrics...like list me 1 song of Nas that can beat Loose Yourself or The source or Welcome 2 hell(Ems part)....

To those who think that Royce murdered Eminem on Bad meets Evil i say....YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK.cuz Royce will NEVER be on Ems level....honestly...his lyrics are weak,he repeated nearly the same line about Kanye and Beyonce....not hating him....i got few his albums but not Ems level.

Eminem is better than Nas

ohhh and this is no racist shit....im white and I dont like Em cuz hes white....i like his shit cuz its hard...nuff said

i don't want to hear your opinion, post a sick verse from em i'll post one from nas and we will also post the lyrics if needed and compare line to line, bar to bar verse to veres period, Em is ok but will never ever see nas, i'm tired of going back and forth, this can be proven, Lyrically Nas will embarrass em and 90% of the rap industry point blank as i said before if you feel differently i don't want to hear you opinion only verses lets go, nas has already won round one so put your verses up

" I murdered a million emcees and autographed all of their coffins"