View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2011, 04:05 PM
KaCeBeatz
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to KaCeBeatz

Yo, OP is BEYOND right on this one. Everyone thinks they're the best and thinks they'll get signed. I can't co-sign with OP enough.

And people never wanna invest!!!! I get CONSTANT artists hitting me up getting mad cuz I wont give them free beats. This is what they get

-___________________________-

That's probably the most important word in the OP's post. INVEST INVEST INVEST

I've invested thousands into making my music, and people still demand it for free! Why?!?! You don't respect your music AND my music to not pay a measly $25?!?!

SMH. OP, PROPS to you.

I should link everyone that asks me for free beats to this page. This is gold right here. Why isn't this stickied?!

CLICK THE BANNER. GET BEATS. GET SIGNED
Twitter: @KaCeBeatz

KaCeBeatz.com
Unread 05-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #4

KaCeBeatz
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to KaCeBeatz

Yo, OP is BEYOND right on this one. Everyone thinks they're the best and thinks they'll get signed. I can't co-sign with OP enough.

And people never wanna invest!!!! I get CONSTANT artists hitting me up getting mad cuz I wont give them free beats. This is what they get

-___________________________-

That's probably the most important word in the OP's post. INVEST INVEST INVEST

I've invested thousands into making my music, and people still demand it for free! Why?!?! You don't respect your music AND my music to not pay a measly $25?!?!

SMH. OP, PROPS to you.

I should link everyone that asks me for free beats to this page. This is gold right here. Why isn't this stickied?!

CLICK THE BANNER. GET BEATS. GET SIGNED
Twitter: @KaCeBeatz

KaCeBeatz.com