View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Ra¡n Matrix
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrKo View Post
Public advertisement of such things is the 1st sign of a lie...
Okay then that didnt happen ... i was at the library for about 4 hours catching up on my reading, there was this ugly nerd girl there who i never met before, i was too shy to talk to her so i had to leave. these guys out back offered me something called "marijuana" .. but i said no because i heard weed is a hardcore drug, and that over 100,000,000 people die from it every year. knowing this i ran quickly back to my safe home and got on LB and pretended i was a stoner who has had atleast 1 girlfriend before.

Shut the hellll up
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #20

Ra¡n Matrix

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrKo View Post
Public advertisement of such things is the 1st sign of a lie...
Okay then that didnt happen ... i was at the library for about 4 hours catching up on my reading, there was this ugly nerd girl there who i never met before, i was too shy to talk to her so i had to leave. these guys out back offered me something called "marijuana" .. but i said no because i heard weed is a hardcore drug, and that over 100,000,000 people die from it every year. knowing this i ran quickly back to my safe home and got on LB and pretended i was a stoner who has had atleast 1 girlfriend before.

Shut the hellll up