View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2010, 10:05 AM
StepTo-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to StepTo-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E i Z E View Post
Lol @ your quotes in your sig, quoting someone shows that, that person has inspired you, in one way or another, so my guess would be, Spook has out trolled you since you're taking extreme measures an shit quoting him and trying to get a irrelevant point across lol.

But, IDK why Rain changed it to that, he's a weird kid.
no not really.. i quoted him just to ppl how much of a low life he really is.. see my mom actually has cancer.. and since non of his trolling attempts were working on me he had to go for the 'low blow' (no homo).and talk bout my mom.. but after that didnt work imm assuming he got mad. so its kinda just like "wow, fatal is such a suckass troll that he has to talk about someones dying mom"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real:Nigga View Post
Real niggas don't get reality mixed up wit motion pictures
Unread 12-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #14

StepTo-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to StepTo-

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E i Z E View Post
Lol @ your quotes in your sig, quoting someone shows that, that person has inspired you, in one way or another, so my guess would be, Spook has out trolled you since you're taking extreme measures an shit quoting him and trying to get a irrelevant point across lol.

But, IDK why Rain changed it to that, he's a weird kid.
no not really.. i quoted him just to ppl how much of a low life he really is.. see my mom actually has cancer.. and since non of his trolling attempts were working on me he had to go for the 'low blow' (no homo).and talk bout my mom.. but after that didnt work imm assuming he got mad. so its kinda just like "wow, fatal is such a suckass troll that he has to talk about someones dying mom"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real:Nigga View Post
Real niggas don't get reality mixed up wit motion pictures