View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Vandahl
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sundance Kid View Post
because niggas is weak, they complain the site is dead. but wanna log in and sit around typin shit llike they somebody. FUCKA'S do something! Im audio battling im text battling im hostin USC im fair votin. BITCH NIGGAS STOP CRYING AND DO SOMETHING AND MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!!!!! or this site WILL DIE!
I'll shit in your cereal..and dump on your head with a verse that only someone with fluent understanding in egyptian calligraphy could rate/vote on. That's how much better I am than you. You know you're good when you can incorporate hieroglyphics into wordplay, personals, and punches..it'd hit your retarded ass in the stomach so hard, lies covered in gravy and fecal mattter would start spewing from your butthole, ears, and mouth. Now tell me, would you rather fuck with someone that'll make you shit your pants for weeks...or laugh at this cause you wasted 20 seconds of your life trying to make sense out of what I said..either that or you'll be an ignoramus and start talking shit. If that's the case
Unread 11-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #7

Vandahl

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sundance Kid View Post
because niggas is weak, they complain the site is dead. but wanna log in and sit around typin shit llike they somebody. FUCKA'S do something! Im audio battling im text battling im hostin USC im fair votin. BITCH NIGGAS STOP CRYING AND DO SOMETHING AND MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!!!!! or this site WILL DIE!
I'll shit in your cereal..and dump on your head with a verse that only someone with fluent understanding in egyptian calligraphy could rate/vote on. That's how much better I am than you. You know you're good when you can incorporate hieroglyphics into wordplay, personals, and punches..it'd hit your retarded ass in the stomach so hard, lies covered in gravy and fecal mattter would start spewing from your butthole, ears, and mouth. Now tell me, would you rather fuck with someone that'll make you shit your pants for weeks...or laugh at this cause you wasted 20 seconds of your life trying to make sense out of what I said..either that or you'll be an ignoramus and start talking shit. If that's the case