View Single Post
Unread 10-10-2010, 02:59 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy-x View Post
damn, homie...(hands kleenex)
Let me straighten things out for you Grizzy. You dont know how to battle good, you dont know how to vote good. You come on the forums looking for acceptance, and every single person on the site clowned you for it because, as previously mentioned, your not good at anything. You beat some sucky guys and think that makes you somehow not awful yourself. You try to diss people with generic disses, and have never once being quoted with any sort of laughter coming after it. I suggest not even trying because all of this is obviously not for you.
Unread 10-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #5

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy-x View Post
damn, homie...(hands kleenex)
Let me straighten things out for you Grizzy. You dont know how to battle good, you dont know how to vote good. You come on the forums looking for acceptance, and every single person on the site clowned you for it because, as previously mentioned, your not good at anything. You beat some sucky guys and think that makes you somehow not awful yourself. You try to diss people with generic disses, and have never once being quoted with any sort of laughter coming after it. I suggest not even trying because all of this is obviously not for you.