View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2010, 10:43 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm an incredibley agnostic Christian. I was athiest for years. Everything about it seems so unrealistic, and I have a problem with following the bible because the bible is not believing the word of god, it's believing the word of the man that was 'inspired by god', and I find it hard to put my whole life in the hands of people who may or may not have ever been in contact with god.

ALTHOUGH, In receint times I started praying and shit, and everything has seemed to get a little better since I've been doing it. So I continue to in hopes that someone somewhere, although unlikley, may be helping me.
Unread 09-18-2010, 10:43 PM   #4

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm an incredibley agnostic Christian. I was athiest for years. Everything about it seems so unrealistic, and I have a problem with following the bible because the bible is not believing the word of god, it's believing the word of the man that was 'inspired by god', and I find it hard to put my whole life in the hands of people who may or may not have ever been in contact with god.

ALTHOUGH, In receint times I started praying and shit, and everything has seemed to get a little better since I've been doing it. So I continue to in hopes that someone somewhere, although unlikley, may be helping me.