View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2010, 11:59 AM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

What you mean thats your point? I'm saying if there was any chance that it was down to America, then why the fuck would a plane ever be involved in it?

Also, why do people 'believe' that it was the American government? Ok, you could say that there is alot of evidence to suggest it, but there is even more evidence to suggest that it was Afghan elitists. Infact, there is much more reason and possibility that it was them, and it all makes much more sense. I believe that if you think it was america, then you HAVE to think its just as much Afghanistan.
Unread 09-11-2010, 11:59 AM   #10

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

What you mean thats your point? I'm saying if there was any chance that it was down to America, then why the fuck would a plane ever be involved in it?

Also, why do people 'believe' that it was the American government? Ok, you could say that there is alot of evidence to suggest it, but there is even more evidence to suggest that it was Afghan elitists. Infact, there is much more reason and possibility that it was them, and it all makes much more sense. I believe that if you think it was america, then you HAVE to think its just as much Afghanistan.