View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Carlos Brigante
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 21 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani08 View Post
I got a perfect Idea....

How bout the battles with the Highest rates n most comments get posted on this list.....

Hmm what should we call it?

wait i got it.....''HOTTEST BATTLES'' and or ''THE HOT LIST''

Case CLosed

Yo i like how i made some valid points and dey all got omitted... its cool... its hella clear how dis site works... and mods are supposed to listen to wut members have to say not be smart asses when members are da ones dat keep dat site goin...
Give them nothing but take from them EVERYTHING!!! -Leonidas-
Quote:
The past is a memory, a lesson HISTORY / you learn you move on, and pain? it aint SHIT TO ME / it makes me stronger in lifes Mortal Kombats Flawless VICTORY / if you aint HIP TO ME? / i been thru hell and back, mah feet and hands BLISTERING /
Unread 05-25-2010, 08:21 PM   #3

Carlos Brigante
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani08 View Post
I got a perfect Idea....

How bout the battles with the Highest rates n most comments get posted on this list.....

Hmm what should we call it?

wait i got it.....''HOTTEST BATTLES'' and or ''THE HOT LIST''

Case CLosed

Yo i like how i made some valid points and dey all got omitted... its cool... its hella clear how dis site works... and mods are supposed to listen to wut members have to say not be smart asses when members are da ones dat keep dat site goin...
Give them nothing but take from them EVERYTHING!!! -Leonidas-
Quote:
The past is a memory, a lesson HISTORY / you learn you move on, and pain? it aint SHIT TO ME / it makes me stronger in lifes Mortal Kombats Flawless VICTORY / if you aint HIP TO ME? / i been thru hell and back, mah feet and hands BLISTERING /