Thread: Why Does ?.
View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Brodie B
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I've shot guns before but never at a person...I think I only could if they truly deserved it, or if I was running on pure adrenaline from rage...even then I'd still prefer to give them the beating of a lifetime and have them laying an inch from death rather than actually end them with one shot. Always have been more of a make somebody suffer for their lifetime over ending life type of person....

And I rarely use gunplay in my verses. Only if I have a clever punch, I did the: You'll get hit with more "clips" than there are on youtube line over a year ago but that was just because I couldn't not use it after thinking of it haa.
Unread 11-18-2009, 12:25 PM   #15

Brodie B

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I've shot guns before but never at a person...I think I only could if they truly deserved it, or if I was running on pure adrenaline from rage...even then I'd still prefer to give them the beating of a lifetime and have them laying an inch from death rather than actually end them with one shot. Always have been more of a make somebody suffer for their lifetime over ending life type of person....

And I rarely use gunplay in my verses. Only if I have a clever punch, I did the: You'll get hit with more "clips" than there are on youtube line over a year ago but that was just because I couldn't not use it after thinking of it haa.