View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2009, 02:49 AM
PRiiME
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

haha funny story, i didnt do this but whatever. there was this really slutty chick at my high school, but she was one of those ugly sluts. you know the one that'll sleep with anything, but you gotta be drunk, stoned and desperate. anyways my mate, who is a fairly good looking dude (not being gay), started fake-flirting with her. while all this was happening this ugly slut confided in me that she was in love with my mate, but she had 7 other boyfriends that she didnt wanna dump. i, being a good friend, told my mate this and we proceeded to hatch a plan. what we did was throw a party and invited everyone who'd ever known the slut, and made this video about her to show that was incredibly insulting and funny.......
imagine 120 drunk people all laughing at the one person for being ugly and slutty.

honestly she is the most ugly person i've ever seen, ginger and fat with a broken looking nose

My wins? I always 'planet/plan it' 'son/sun' so YEAH THE 'STAR'S' NICEST 'check' the win 'rec' its like its 'WEARING CAR PRICES'
Unread 11-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #7

PRiiME
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

haha funny story, i didnt do this but whatever. there was this really slutty chick at my high school, but she was one of those ugly sluts. you know the one that'll sleep with anything, but you gotta be drunk, stoned and desperate. anyways my mate, who is a fairly good looking dude (not being gay), started fake-flirting with her. while all this was happening this ugly slut confided in me that she was in love with my mate, but she had 7 other boyfriends that she didnt wanna dump. i, being a good friend, told my mate this and we proceeded to hatch a plan. what we did was throw a party and invited everyone who'd ever known the slut, and made this video about her to show that was incredibly insulting and funny.......
imagine 120 drunk people all laughing at the one person for being ugly and slutty.

honestly she is the most ugly person i've ever seen, ginger and fat with a broken looking nose

My wins? I always 'planet/plan it' 'son/sun' so YEAH THE 'STAR'S' NICEST 'check' the win 'rec' its like its 'WEARING CAR PRICES'