View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2024, 03:16 PM
Platinum Pistolz
Banned
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

As a new member, Considering the low level of activity, it would be conducive to reversing that trend. When the post and activity drop to a couple posts a week, its wise for Moderation to lead from the front creating new post's encouraging conversations & supporting the main attraction of the site.. the rankings and "beef" area..

Such a thing requires a serious love for hip hop/Rock and the greater counter culture at large to foster. Rymesmoke is a lil rough around the edges in his delivery, but he not totally wrong.. You guys have a great site layout and structure.. dont let it go to waste..

Ok.... well then... I'll go back and sit in my Noob chair now #Nooblife XD
Unread 04-12-2024, 03:16 PM   #10

Platinum Pistolz
Banned

Voted: 16 audio / 13 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

As a new member, Considering the low level of activity, it would be conducive to reversing that trend. When the post and activity drop to a couple posts a week, its wise for Moderation to lead from the front creating new post's encouraging conversations & supporting the main attraction of the site.. the rankings and "beef" area..

Such a thing requires a serious love for hip hop/Rock and the greater counter culture at large to foster. Rymesmoke is a lil rough around the edges in his delivery, but he not totally wrong.. You guys have a great site layout and structure.. dont let it go to waste..

Ok.... well then... I'll go back and sit in my Noob chair now #Nooblife XD
Offline   Reply With Quote