View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2024, 01:54 PM
METAL GEAR
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
33 Won / 6 Lost

Expos are fine if it’s something that is accessible, just maybe not to the direct audience (i.e., if it was a personal for someone or something that happened within the lens of the site).

When we’re getting expos about sports teams, movie scenes, or explaining word play, then imo, it becomes an issue of the bar not being written well enough to be accessible. I might be guilty of that on a few occassions
Unread 01-22-2024, 01:54 PM   #4

METAL GEAR
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
33 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 117 text
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Expos are fine if it’s something that is accessible, just maybe not to the direct audience (i.e., if it was a personal for someone or something that happened within the lens of the site).

When we’re getting expos about sports teams, movie scenes, or explaining word play, then imo, it becomes an issue of the bar not being written well enough to be accessible. I might be guilty of that on a few occassions