View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2023, 11:04 AM
Ice Bear Ice Bear is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
<Bav>
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Yo why is it when I address real shit..you have nothing to say? Stand up for yourself you coward...but you know I'm typing facts all the time so resort to being a fuckin corny twat.. like how "new users aren't allowed in tournaments" but bet you'll let this other fuckboy in it that you swear to God is good, but i fuckin destroyed him multiple times, and had to make a new account.

Word up...and then you say "I'm shook" like that's gonna get me to sign up? You're seriously dumb AF. You so can't stand me, but you know for a fact you want and need me in this shit .. but it's just another set up. For real..how much you pay this fuckboy that "only battles for money" to be the first to sign up for this bullshit?

Gonna start a GC when it's fuckin dead..great idea. Smh

As long as you act like a bitch..I'ma treat you like a bitch.

#PlanFailed
#SendBeef

no one reading allat

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 11-30-2023, 11:04 AM   #17

Ice Bear Ice Bear is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
<Bav>
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 50 audio / 341 text
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Yo why is it when I address real shit..you have nothing to say? Stand up for yourself you coward...but you know I'm typing facts all the time so resort to being a fuckin corny twat.. like how "new users aren't allowed in tournaments" but bet you'll let this other fuckboy in it that you swear to God is good, but i fuckin destroyed him multiple times, and had to make a new account.

Word up...and then you say "I'm shook" like that's gonna get me to sign up? You're seriously dumb AF. You so can't stand me, but you know for a fact you want and need me in this shit .. but it's just another set up. For real..how much you pay this fuckboy that "only battles for money" to be the first to sign up for this bullshit?

Gonna start a GC when it's fuckin dead..great idea. Smh

As long as you act like a bitch..I'ma treat you like a bitch.

#PlanFailed
#SendBeef

no one reading allat

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote