View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2023, 12:10 AM
Bnas
Mentioned: 1015 Post(s)
Tagged: 38 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1522 Won / 142 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1577 Won / 102 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Yall just be typin some dumb shit...forreal

Like Whats facts? 😂 Because its not what ya boyfriend typed here and definitely not what you typed..

And cryin?....errrr.. should i link the 100s of posts youve made cryin like a bitch? 🛑

And whats disturbing about puttin ya dumb ass on blast for fishin for votes? #Dummy
Did you not unblock me and ask me to vote on ya wack ass battle with farm? #Exactly! 💯
And have the audacity to say "dont hate vote"? smh

And Girlfriend? cmon son...you aint never had no pussy you albino sloth fave head ass...even at birth you aint see the twat..you was cut from the cervix...
Seriously whens the last time you got some pussy broseph? #Exactly!

Stop tryin to reach because ya arms is too short doggy...just man up and battle twat!

And again....my mental health is ear to ear laughin at you clowns...shits too funny.

Smoke, G Off, Get pussy, laugh at yall...thats daily! Whats yours? Linkin ya weirdo horror rap videos that nobody watches? Or battlin everyone yet nobody...pussy! #GetALife

Oh #SendBeef #YouWont

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

You're pretty much roastin yaself dummy...all you are is a hatin twat. Go try and troll some text heads and get off the goats dills..💯

You seem to have pictures of everything. Show a picture of me asking for a vote against farm or anyone. All I said was don't hate vote me please, even included please in there for you didn't start bitching. Let's see the picture homie I sure as shit didn't ask you for any votes
Unread 08-12-2023, 12:10 AM   #8

Bnas
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1522 Won / 142 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1577 Won / 102 Lost

Voted: 3902 audio / 6099 text
Mentioned: 1015 Post(s)
Tagged: 38 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Yall just be typin some dumb shit...forreal

Like Whats facts? 😂 Because its not what ya boyfriend typed here and definitely not what you typed..

And cryin?....errrr.. should i link the 100s of posts youve made cryin like a bitch? 🛑

And whats disturbing about puttin ya dumb ass on blast for fishin for votes? #Dummy
Did you not unblock me and ask me to vote on ya wack ass battle with farm? #Exactly! 💯
And have the audacity to say "dont hate vote"? smh

And Girlfriend? cmon son...you aint never had no pussy you albino sloth fave head ass...even at birth you aint see the twat..you was cut from the cervix...
Seriously whens the last time you got some pussy broseph? #Exactly!

Stop tryin to reach because ya arms is too short doggy...just man up and battle twat!

And again....my mental health is ear to ear laughin at you clowns...shits too funny.

Smoke, G Off, Get pussy, laugh at yall...thats daily! Whats yours? Linkin ya weirdo horror rap videos that nobody watches? Or battlin everyone yet nobody...pussy! #GetALife

Oh #SendBeef #YouWont

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

You're pretty much roastin yaself dummy...all you are is a hatin twat. Go try and troll some text heads and get off the goats dills..💯

You seem to have pictures of everything. Show a picture of me asking for a vote against farm or anyone. All I said was don't hate vote me please, even included please in there for you didn't start bitching. Let's see the picture homie I sure as shit didn't ask you for any votes