View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2023, 01:10 AM
Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
2x Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Mentioned: 216 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
160 Won / 25 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
you aint got no job... you're on here more than concise damn near 24 7 doggy...doin absolutely nothin! Lets not go real life because I'll embarrass yoi...I made more today than you made all month... I'll bet your month! Broke..non rappin hater. Stick a fork in yaslef cunt...

#StopMakinExcuses

the little amount of heads on here know you been on my wagon fuckboy....

#BackToBodyin

Seriously wtf do you do on here constructive? Im droppin battles, tracks, tryin to motivate, helpin kats, but mostly dealin with y'all pussies that been on my dick...and won't fuckin rap! Like forreal.. I ain't say shit to ya bitchass. Then yall wanna flip like im sweatin yall because i dont let yall twats get the last word in ..The last word ..is RAPPIN!.... but you wont. You been lettin kats shit on you and not respondin.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Just like how ya bitchass gets blocked.. and then you act cool..but really your a fake fuck and drop a vote for the opps when its a clear body...Then when I block ya bitchass again, you get mad af.. because you wanna vote on my shit...You dont vote on audio battles EVER! But you mad I got you blocked .. You're a pussy ass hater son son dun!

And ur over 40, filming yourself for 3 people to view ur YouTube. Bragging bout how many trees you smoking , challenging Bnas every hour of every day.

You’re a clown. Even ya mom tryna disinfect her vagina cos she ashamed u came outta it
Unread 06-14-2023, 01:10 AM   #15

Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
2x Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
160 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 261 text
Mentioned: 216 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
you aint got no job... you're on here more than concise damn near 24 7 doggy...doin absolutely nothin! Lets not go real life because I'll embarrass yoi...I made more today than you made all month... I'll bet your month! Broke..non rappin hater. Stick a fork in yaslef cunt...

#StopMakinExcuses

the little amount of heads on here know you been on my wagon fuckboy....

#BackToBodyin

Seriously wtf do you do on here constructive? Im droppin battles, tracks, tryin to motivate, helpin kats, but mostly dealin with y'all pussies that been on my dick...and won't fuckin rap! Like forreal.. I ain't say shit to ya bitchass. Then yall wanna flip like im sweatin yall because i dont let yall twats get the last word in ..The last word ..is RAPPIN!.... but you wont. You been lettin kats shit on you and not respondin.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Just like how ya bitchass gets blocked.. and then you act cool..but really your a fake fuck and drop a vote for the opps when its a clear body...Then when I block ya bitchass again, you get mad af.. because you wanna vote on my shit...You dont vote on audio battles EVER! But you mad I got you blocked .. You're a pussy ass hater son son dun!

And ur over 40, filming yourself for 3 people to view ur YouTube. Bragging bout how many trees you smoking , challenging Bnas every hour of every day.

You’re a clown. Even ya mom tryna disinfect her vagina cos she ashamed u came outta it