View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
So what happpens with this? Erupt no showed a title match that he set up with DT.. I signed up and no matches were setup...Locky ducked my callou too(3 years runnin)

Hopefully Erupt is cool, don't look like he been on for a minute, but LBA should be open or DT gets it automatically for Erupt not showin up.

Smoke verse DeadTri shoulda been happened, but nobody pays attention to anything on here audio wise atleast.

How about another long ass tournament to kill activity? Then let a user thats not active at all get a title shot, then when they win from a shady outcome, he then disappears. Such a waste of 4 months..And it aint cause I lost(shady)..Its just look at the activity. One might not have to do with the other, but it famn sure seems like it. Before the LBA tournament, audio was somewhat active. There was at least 10 active battlers battlin. Then..whole shit shit down once that tournament was live...now look at it.

Gotta start thinkin different... Tournaments ain't it.. not now atleast... let someone else run some shit..Stu be havin shit lookin legit af with text.
I literally told your stupid ass I’m with the smoke to battle you. Of course you wanna have selective memory when it benefits you, though.
Unread 04-23-2023, 05:51 PM   #31

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
So what happpens with this? Erupt no showed a title match that he set up with DT.. I signed up and no matches were setup...Locky ducked my callou too(3 years runnin)

Hopefully Erupt is cool, don't look like he been on for a minute, but LBA should be open or DT gets it automatically for Erupt not showin up.

Smoke verse DeadTri shoulda been happened, but nobody pays attention to anything on here audio wise atleast.

How about another long ass tournament to kill activity? Then let a user thats not active at all get a title shot, then when they win from a shady outcome, he then disappears. Such a waste of 4 months..And it aint cause I lost(shady)..Its just look at the activity. One might not have to do with the other, but it famn sure seems like it. Before the LBA tournament, audio was somewhat active. There was at least 10 active battlers battlin. Then..whole shit shit down once that tournament was live...now look at it.

Gotta start thinkin different... Tournaments ain't it.. not now atleast... let someone else run some shit..Stu be havin shit lookin legit af with text.
I literally told your stupid ass I’m with the smoke to battle you. Of course you wanna have selective memory when it benefits you, though.