View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Anyone else realize how great it feels that nobodies type my name...You even typed out some trash aboutr when i left for a few...that supposedly was a "diss" with zero personals amd text 🤣🤣..smh...droppin text bars like a battle..lol. What you sore you'll never mic up because you sound like every other white boy tryin to rap? Go back to snipin Pal to pad ya record.. but keep typin my name to keep me relevant.. dummy. Must be someones multi account ive bodied..yall text twats are funny. Know what i sound like but never ever would deop any feedback or drop even an ounce odlf activity towards audio..but yet ya faggot ass is listenin...

SEE THATS HOW YOU DISS SOMEONE... with FACTS! Now reply with something that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or anything to do with how I just put you out there.. like 95% of my hater fans.
Ain't nothing wrong with texting fuck boy. You can't do it. Just like how I can't do topicals. Either way I'll out punch you. Ain't you a white boy? I'm Mexican too retard. I've also dropped plenty of feedback on plenty of GOOD battles on the audio side. Your disses don't hold up and you still sound like them miley tiktoks. That's a fact

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Remember when all of AC's shit on you and I left it alone and you said most AC's were trolls but you weren't referring to me? Sensitive ass bitch

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3yAGBN/

Last edited by Phe; 04-12-2023 at 10:31 PM.
Unread 04-12-2023, 10:17 PM   #36

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Anyone else realize how great it feels that nobodies type my name...You even typed out some trash aboutr when i left for a few...that supposedly was a "diss" with zero personals amd text 🤣🤣..smh...droppin text bars like a battle..lol. What you sore you'll never mic up because you sound like every other white boy tryin to rap? Go back to snipin Pal to pad ya record.. but keep typin my name to keep me relevant.. dummy. Must be someones multi account ive bodied..yall text twats are funny. Know what i sound like but never ever would deop any feedback or drop even an ounce odlf activity towards audio..but yet ya faggot ass is listenin...

SEE THATS HOW YOU DISS SOMEONE... with FACTS! Now reply with something that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or anything to do with how I just put you out there.. like 95% of my hater fans.
Ain't nothing wrong with texting fuck boy. You can't do it. Just like how I can't do topicals. Either way I'll out punch you. Ain't you a white boy? I'm Mexican too retard. I've also dropped plenty of feedback on plenty of GOOD battles on the audio side. Your disses don't hold up and you still sound like them miley tiktoks. That's a fact

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Remember when all of AC's shit on you and I left it alone and you said most AC's were trolls but you weren't referring to me? Sensitive ass bitch

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3yAGBN/

Last edited by Phe; 04-12-2023 at 10:31 PM.