View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2023, 09:38 PM
HuNgReeDy BeAsT
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 36 Lost
Default whats really good

First off if your insinuating i dont write well, i beg to differ. I might have a problem with putting quotations, periods, etc on my bars but i know i get bizy. A lot of cats say im dope. So your opinion is like an asshole everybody has one some more irritated and discombobulated than others but nonetheless. And might come as a shock to you i dusted your ass off on several occasions (under another alias some years back) wax on wax off, lol... i see your brains not capable of thinking on the scale im weighing the pros and cons on. Right now even the so called elites like MASKED (bad example i know) battles lack in votes at times. Im not the problem im trying to be a part of the solution but i guys like you who dont try to undertand where ones coming from and has all the answers but if you did there wouldnt be an issue... right? Look at my voting stats i vote on battles wack or not, i'll choose the least wacker one as the winner. Listen this site was not designed only for the best of the best texters, you know gents like yourself lmao. Yeah i may go in the chatroom talking shit on discord trying to spark conflicts but the name of the site is Lets Beef but yall seem like you all want to be a tight knit family who reject outsiders. Save that lovey dovey stuff for behind the scenes or create a chatroom called the friend zone where one could go just for general talk and friendly discussions. I have a bunch of new innovative ideas but ima keep them to myself and look into what it takes to develop my own website. How would VerbalWarZone sound, forget it dont want your opinion anyway i thought it was a good idea that would stimulate voting i could be wrong and you are right. All i know is the site is lagging like balls on the floor dragging and its painful to watch even if it aint my balls. Oh yeah send me 8 bars MISTER BIG DROP or just remain your BITTER KIDS POP!

Last edited by HuNgReeDy BeAsT; 03-28-2023 at 09:47 PM. Reason: forgot important detail
Unread 03-28-2023, 09:38 PM   #12

HuNgReeDy BeAsT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 89 audio / 329 text
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Default whats really good

First off if your insinuating i dont write well, i beg to differ. I might have a problem with putting quotations, periods, etc on my bars but i know i get bizy. A lot of cats say im dope. So your opinion is like an asshole everybody has one some more irritated and discombobulated than others but nonetheless. And might come as a shock to you i dusted your ass off on several occasions (under another alias some years back) wax on wax off, lol... i see your brains not capable of thinking on the scale im weighing the pros and cons on. Right now even the so called elites like MASKED (bad example i know) battles lack in votes at times. Im not the problem im trying to be a part of the solution but i guys like you who dont try to undertand where ones coming from and has all the answers but if you did there wouldnt be an issue... right? Look at my voting stats i vote on battles wack or not, i'll choose the least wacker one as the winner. Listen this site was not designed only for the best of the best texters, you know gents like yourself lmao. Yeah i may go in the chatroom talking shit on discord trying to spark conflicts but the name of the site is Lets Beef but yall seem like you all want to be a tight knit family who reject outsiders. Save that lovey dovey stuff for behind the scenes or create a chatroom called the friend zone where one could go just for general talk and friendly discussions. I have a bunch of new innovative ideas but ima keep them to myself and look into what it takes to develop my own website. How would VerbalWarZone sound, forget it dont want your opinion anyway i thought it was a good idea that would stimulate voting i could be wrong and you are right. All i know is the site is lagging like balls on the floor dragging and its painful to watch even if it aint my balls. Oh yeah send me 8 bars MISTER BIG DROP or just remain your BITTER KIDS POP!

Last edited by HuNgReeDy BeAsT; 03-28-2023 at 09:47 PM. Reason: forgot important detail