View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2022, 07:18 PM
Adonis
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chode View Post
I was planning on battling a little more after Odin came to his senses and lifted the ban. Then he went and changed my comments in the chat and I decided not to battle anymore. You'll be okay. Make another account and look for some Auto Snipes against people with losing records. That's the life
Lol me telling you to keep hate voting, and your response is you telling me to continue battling. Of course that’s what a hate voter would say lmao

@Aggo @Lockhart that song wild lol
Unread 06-21-2022, 07:18 PM   #25

Adonis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 20 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chode View Post
I was planning on battling a little more after Odin came to his senses and lifted the ban. Then he went and changed my comments in the chat and I decided not to battle anymore. You'll be okay. Make another account and look for some Auto Snipes against people with losing records. That's the life
Lol me telling you to keep hate voting, and your response is you telling me to continue battling. Of course that’s what a hate voter would say lmao

@Aggo @Lockhart that song wild lol