View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:36 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Actually agree with this sentiment a lot, while it would be a LOT of fun if the site got upgraded and we got a ton of new members, I'm just happy it's still around and that we've still got heavyweight battlers around, dropping some crazy battles out of nowhere, voting aside, I love reading creative as fuck verses for inspiration and to have a good laugh

Posing as a new account IS lying lol You could've reached out and said "I'm not a Rookie" and you would've stayed. You're right, we can check IP's but I didn't in this case, didn't think I'd have to play detective on everyone signing up

Also we're not the same person lmao that must've been a coincidence

Side Note: Good luck w/ that @Pseudo Nim owns the site and I doubt he's looking to sell but feel free to try
man... that last little pseudo nim owns it as if one of you two aren't that dude.. like it was a win for you... holding on to this dying thing isn't a win, let us do something with it,...
Money can change a persons mind, this isn't worth much,.. we can build it up... while we already have enough people.. at this point, it's just pride..

As far as Creating a new account that doesn't Boil down to being a rookie, especially when i use it just for freestyles off top, something i am pretty much a rookie at , but that's besides the point,.. You place someone a rookie without knowing that they are a rookie for a fact..is YOUR FAULT,.. and you did that as a Replacement.. It's not my job to DO YOUR JOB for you..
I've never said i was new,.. i just did what i was told,.. you know what else makes me think you are Him?.. the fact that i was in the chatroom talking to odin about that specific battle.. without linking him to it.. he let me know, he knew who i was.. before you closed it by voting against me,.. you straight frontin.. the battle has a title that isn't true, you could've just deleted the battle,.. I'd rather you would.. what's also odd, is.. the reply, to the battle has dude saying, nah this isn't the rookie battle,.. so i was dropped before the battle started,.. so...

what is the site worth to you?

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 11-16-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:36 PM   #35

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Actually agree with this sentiment a lot, while it would be a LOT of fun if the site got upgraded and we got a ton of new members, I'm just happy it's still around and that we've still got heavyweight battlers around, dropping some crazy battles out of nowhere, voting aside, I love reading creative as fuck verses for inspiration and to have a good laugh

Posing as a new account IS lying lol You could've reached out and said "I'm not a Rookie" and you would've stayed. You're right, we can check IP's but I didn't in this case, didn't think I'd have to play detective on everyone signing up

Also we're not the same person lmao that must've been a coincidence

Side Note: Good luck w/ that @Pseudo Nim owns the site and I doubt he's looking to sell but feel free to try
man... that last little pseudo nim owns it as if one of you two aren't that dude.. like it was a win for you... holding on to this dying thing isn't a win, let us do something with it,...
Money can change a persons mind, this isn't worth much,.. we can build it up... while we already have enough people.. at this point, it's just pride..

As far as Creating a new account that doesn't Boil down to being a rookie, especially when i use it just for freestyles off top, something i am pretty much a rookie at , but that's besides the point,.. You place someone a rookie without knowing that they are a rookie for a fact..is YOUR FAULT,.. and you did that as a Replacement.. It's not my job to DO YOUR JOB for you..
I've never said i was new,.. i just did what i was told,.. you know what else makes me think you are Him?.. the fact that i was in the chatroom talking to odin about that specific battle.. without linking him to it.. he let me know, he knew who i was.. before you closed it by voting against me,.. you straight frontin.. the battle has a title that isn't true, you could've just deleted the battle,.. I'd rather you would.. what's also odd, is.. the reply, to the battle has dude saying, nah this isn't the rookie battle,.. so i was dropped before the battle started,.. so...

what is the site worth to you?

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 11-16-2021 at 08:49 PM.