View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2021, 08:36 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I prolly been on here longer than anyone mentioned on here...I don't really gaf about those corny awards...I'm just sayin give some respect to those who've held LB down.

And I haven't changed my name and account mad times, when did that become a thing to change ya name on here?
How tf are people gonna know who you are?? πŸ˜‚ Makes no sense...Some πŸŒ½βšΎπŸ€
Damn you right,.. been on here since 06.. i don't remember you from 06,.. i might have came here in 09 though,.. shit i deleted my names,.. i was going to quit rap period,.. but i decided to come back,.. i remember when stu gave me my 9 year badge the first time,.. me and him was in the same crew multiple times,..
Unread 09-01-2021, 08:36 PM   #28

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I prolly been on here longer than anyone mentioned on here...I don't really gaf about those corny awards...I'm just sayin give some respect to those who've held LB down.

And I haven't changed my name and account mad times, when did that become a thing to change ya name on here?
How tf are people gonna know who you are?? πŸ˜‚ Makes no sense...Some πŸŒ½βšΎπŸ€
Damn you right,.. been on here since 06.. i don't remember you from 06,.. i might have came here in 09 though,.. shit i deleted my names,.. i was going to quit rap period,.. but i decided to come back,.. i remember when stu gave me my 9 year badge the first time,.. me and him was in the same crew multiple times,..