View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2020, 09:45 AM
LadyKarma
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 11 Lost

I avoid talking on the forumn,it makes me nervous, but what grave is referring is the unhealthy power dynamic problem,lack of trust, why is grave faulted for an overused concept, as if kiwi himself doesn’t use overused concepts, and you can’t talk to mods like oldin without him having an ego trip, he’ll tell you “the concept isn’t fresh it’s been used in 2007” what are you stressing here, the fact you’re 40 or that I should remember what concepts were used when I was a toddler. This forum is very nice however from Bnas constantly being so mean to people, to forcing one style on everyone, to mods having too much power, it’s not a forumn that’s going to grow, and as a new member even saying my opinion feels scary cuz who am I? Some crazy nobody trying to challenge the MIGHTY MODS, I’m scared to defend myself when people use my material, I’m just a new member with no fresh concepts according to oldin. More active members with potential is the only way the forum will grow, when you mods realize that, I hope it’d not too late, have a good day everyone.
Unread 12-05-2020, 09:45 AM   #12

LadyKarma
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I avoid talking on the forumn,it makes me nervous, but what grave is referring is the unhealthy power dynamic problem,lack of trust, why is grave faulted for an overused concept, as if kiwi himself doesn’t use overused concepts, and you can’t talk to mods like oldin without him having an ego trip, he’ll tell you “the concept isn’t fresh it’s been used in 2007” what are you stressing here, the fact you’re 40 or that I should remember what concepts were used when I was a toddler. This forum is very nice however from Bnas constantly being so mean to people, to forcing one style on everyone, to mods having too much power, it’s not a forumn that’s going to grow, and as a new member even saying my opinion feels scary cuz who am I? Some crazy nobody trying to challenge the MIGHTY MODS, I’m scared to defend myself when people use my material, I’m just a new member with no fresh concepts according to oldin. More active members with potential is the only way the forum will grow, when you mods realize that, I hope it’d not too late, have a good day everyone.