View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40killa View Post
All Ima say is shoutout to me and Brick. We holdin Double M down by ourselves right now being the only 2 active for the moment. No 20 members. Just us 2 with one of the best win percentages. Big ups to everybody tho
No doubt dawg.. we no our worth...our time WILL come ..we gon just keep it pushing and do wat we do..see we don’t need sum dumb new bunch cuz anyone can get K O’d from a one, two, punch!

Double M

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
My only argument is the most improved crew one. Panda is an awesome crew for sure. But they were good from the start. With vets like Stu and Odin in it they kind of never had an up hill battle to get better since they started off strong. Only reason I put the work shop is that no one in my crew is an old head or very well know and we still sit with an 82% win rate. Granted we still got a ways to go but we on the way now.
I believe Mass Mutilators beat Dem Pandas in a crew battle..so we just get overlooked?? It’s like that?

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 12-02-2020, 11:01 AM   #28

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40killa View Post
All Ima say is shoutout to me and Brick. We holdin Double M down by ourselves right now being the only 2 active for the moment. No 20 members. Just us 2 with one of the best win percentages. Big ups to everybody tho
No doubt dawg.. we no our worth...our time WILL come ..we gon just keep it pushing and do wat we do..see we don’t need sum dumb new bunch cuz anyone can get K O’d from a one, two, punch!

Double M

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
My only argument is the most improved crew one. Panda is an awesome crew for sure. But they were good from the start. With vets like Stu and Odin in it they kind of never had an up hill battle to get better since they started off strong. Only reason I put the work shop is that no one in my crew is an old head or very well know and we still sit with an 82% win rate. Granted we still got a ways to go but we on the way now.
I believe Mass Mutilators beat Dem Pandas in a crew battle..so we just get overlooked?? It’s like that?

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.