Thread: Youtube/Gaming
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2020, 01:23 AM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Premier Pro is solid for real editing like green screens and morphing shit but realistically all you need it something that can cut bits out etc. Davinci Resolve basically works the exact same as audacity etc. works. If you need any help with it give me a shout. One or two little bits get a little confusing but the basics are really simple.

From experience I'd say maybe chill a little on heavy editing cause it becomes a chore. Also just keep plugging away even if you get no views. For a guy who once ran a twitter called Swag Nation I'm sure you don't have a lot of embarrassment haha, that'll be good to get over that awkward initial hump of making vids with zero views.
Haha for sure I'll check these programs out! calibrated my tv so the output is nice. Also..the swag nation was something a local (american) football player came up with for a nickname for my city..I just ran with it. I just bought a new mic gonna do some voice overs soon!
Unread 08-08-2020, 01:23 AM   #9

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Premier Pro is solid for real editing like green screens and morphing shit but realistically all you need it something that can cut bits out etc. Davinci Resolve basically works the exact same as audacity etc. works. If you need any help with it give me a shout. One or two little bits get a little confusing but the basics are really simple.

From experience I'd say maybe chill a little on heavy editing cause it becomes a chore. Also just keep plugging away even if you get no views. For a guy who once ran a twitter called Swag Nation I'm sure you don't have a lot of embarrassment haha, that'll be good to get over that awkward initial hump of making vids with zero views.
Haha for sure I'll check these programs out! calibrated my tv so the output is nice. Also..the swag nation was something a local (american) football player came up with for a nickname for my city..I just ran with it. I just bought a new mic gonna do some voice overs soon!