View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2020, 05:33 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I voted for merge. Ideally the best thing would be a complete rework, but we both know certain people won’t make this happen. Due to this, I believe either a complete removal or merge is necessary. However, I did not vote for a complete deletion due to the usefulness of the feature. If we look at the usage patterns, it’s mostly people who just made their account that made it, or people that have a slow learning curve.

If this were to be taken away, hypothetically the newcomers might feel pressured to be into the ranked league. However, the biggest thing about the unranked league is it gives featherweight to middleweight a chance to practice without falling down on the leagues or battling people that just joined.

However, people that have been here for more than 5 minutes know no one actually gives a fuck about the ranks since they mean absolutely n o t h i n g.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-18-2020, 05:33 AM   #8

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I voted for merge. Ideally the best thing would be a complete rework, but we both know certain people won’t make this happen. Due to this, I believe either a complete removal or merge is necessary. However, I did not vote for a complete deletion due to the usefulness of the feature. If we look at the usage patterns, it’s mostly people who just made their account that made it, or people that have a slow learning curve.

If this were to be taken away, hypothetically the newcomers might feel pressured to be into the ranked league. However, the biggest thing about the unranked league is it gives featherweight to middleweight a chance to practice without falling down on the leagues or battling people that just joined.

However, people that have been here for more than 5 minutes know no one actually gives a fuck about the ranks since they mean absolutely n o t h i n g.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"