View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2020, 10:50 AM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Wow man seriously Gutz and Saiyan, you lads aren't cut out for this website. In 13 years i can genuinely say I've never heard people talk about getting bullied. I dunno what it is for you lads but you really need to evaluate whether you should be around here. This is a website where we try to insult each other as much as possible to win competitions. If you guys can't handle getting made fun of, maybe avoid it all together (or stop being such easy punching bags).

Lmao at Gutz trying to call my battling into question when the kids been ducking a freestyle for a year. The inbox is open so, if you wanna get bullied you know where I am.
Lol this is cute.

As I stated before, this isn't an EtH shame thread, which is why I didn't outline all the ways in which you've hurt the site over the years. What I did do was co-sign some things Guts pointed out as points as to why he believes you're not HOF.

Those are his opinions, that, whether you or anyone wants to believe or not, are shared by many people here even if they don't publicly state it.

You're not in any position to say who is and who isn't built for this shit. Because if you really wanna get to the bottom of this, you know how to send 8 or 16.
Unread 04-13-2020, 10:50 AM   #34

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Wow man seriously Gutz and Saiyan, you lads aren't cut out for this website. In 13 years i can genuinely say I've never heard people talk about getting bullied. I dunno what it is for you lads but you really need to evaluate whether you should be around here. This is a website where we try to insult each other as much as possible to win competitions. If you guys can't handle getting made fun of, maybe avoid it all together (or stop being such easy punching bags).

Lmao at Gutz trying to call my battling into question when the kids been ducking a freestyle for a year. The inbox is open so, if you wanna get bullied you know where I am.
Lol this is cute.

As I stated before, this isn't an EtH shame thread, which is why I didn't outline all the ways in which you've hurt the site over the years. What I did do was co-sign some things Guts pointed out as points as to why he believes you're not HOF.

Those are his opinions, that, whether you or anyone wants to believe or not, are shared by many people here even if they don't publicly state it.

You're not in any position to say who is and who isn't built for this shit. Because if you really wanna get to the bottom of this, you know how to send 8 or 16.