View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2020, 07:07 PM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
So you didn't read my first post in this thread. Lol

Either way, looks like he won't be HOF so there's no point in everyone crying about if he did become HOF. No one thats saying "No" has a solid reason why he shouldn't be beside "he ain't done enough". And it's all the guys who just started using LB again LOL

Regardless, if you keep skipping my first post and just responding, I'm just not gonna read anything else you type because its just based off of shit he's done to you and only you.

People can't even have fun on the site anymore without you guys using it against them when they're being praised for something. Sadly, if EtH was to leave the site, shit would be a ghost town. Dust rolling like dice.
i mean, i'm trying to think outside of my history with when i'm considering him for hof, and i have the same issue i do with denrio b milk. sure he took out some good battlers a few times, but that doesn't make you hof. also i do think quantity is somewhat important for hof. how many good battles does eth have? i've been back for awhile and i've seen less than five. all time? is there even a way to know? with all the deletions? i think he's hurt himself by deleting so often.
Unread 04-11-2020, 07:07 PM   #97

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
So you didn't read my first post in this thread. Lol

Either way, looks like he won't be HOF so there's no point in everyone crying about if he did become HOF. No one thats saying "No" has a solid reason why he shouldn't be beside "he ain't done enough". And it's all the guys who just started using LB again LOL

Regardless, if you keep skipping my first post and just responding, I'm just not gonna read anything else you type because its just based off of shit he's done to you and only you.

People can't even have fun on the site anymore without you guys using it against them when they're being praised for something. Sadly, if EtH was to leave the site, shit would be a ghost town. Dust rolling like dice.
i mean, i'm trying to think outside of my history with when i'm considering him for hof, and i have the same issue i do with denrio b milk. sure he took out some good battlers a few times, but that doesn't make you hof. also i do think quantity is somewhat important for hof. how many good battles does eth have? i've been back for awhile and i've seen less than five. all time? is there even a way to know? with all the deletions? i think he's hurt himself by deleting so often.