View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2020, 03:38 PM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
Might fuck around and post every single one of Bnas’ battles in here to breakdown
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=406645

PROBLEM CLOCKA, I'm the PROBLEM DOCTA// Dog you wouldn't go hard if you were alive after I SHOT YA// Ya pitch is 'pure wack', off centered and OLD FASHIONED// The kid is 'keystylin' and Ima still give your head a BASHING// If you wanna fuck with the kid then STEP UP// Off the top flowin crazy ya no I'M NUTS// You's better 'step the fuck back' before the kid turns 'subway' and gives you a CLEAN CUT// And I aint talkin about no ARMY SHIT// Dog your just a BARBIE BITCH// Your flow's off and your bars deliver that kinda SNOBBY PITCH..Yah ya no the team, SaVage Scriptz all day, Bnas, LETS GET IT

PROBLEM CLOCKA, I'm the PROBLEM DOCTA// Dog you wouldn't go hard if you were alive after I SHOT YA//

Analytics:

- 3 syllable scheme (basic)
- Repetitive usage of the word "PROBLEM"
- Poor conceptually - to say someone wouldn't go hard if they survived you shooting them seems backwards

Bar Grade: C-

Ya pitch is 'pure wack', off centered and OLD FASHIONED// The kid is 'keystylin' and Ima still give your head a BASHING//

Analytics:

- 3 syllable scheme + broken/choppy execution
- Schemes have poor wording (faSHION and baSHING end differently in sound and rhythmic value)
- No punch or concept of a punch present
- Bar is criminally short, and not developed at all

Bar Grade: D

If you wanna fuck with the kid then STEP UP// Off the top flowin crazy ya no I'M NUTS// You's better 'step the fuck back' before the kid turns 'subway' and gives you a CLEAN CUT//

Analytics:

- extremely played concept by relating "crazy" and "nuts"
- Broken scheme (STEP up, IM nuts, CLEAN cut have different sounds and rhythmic value)
- Concept is pretty decent considering the time this was posted (subway/clean cut)

Bar Rating: C

The last bar I didn't feel like doing, but yeah...breaking Bnas shit down could run us up to 2K easy.
Unread 04-05-2020, 03:38 PM   #14

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
Might fuck around and post every single one of Bnas’ battles in here to breakdown
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=406645

PROBLEM CLOCKA, I'm the PROBLEM DOCTA// Dog you wouldn't go hard if you were alive after I SHOT YA// Ya pitch is 'pure wack', off centered and OLD FASHIONED// The kid is 'keystylin' and Ima still give your head a BASHING// If you wanna fuck with the kid then STEP UP// Off the top flowin crazy ya no I'M NUTS// You's better 'step the fuck back' before the kid turns 'subway' and gives you a CLEAN CUT// And I aint talkin about no ARMY SHIT// Dog your just a BARBIE BITCH// Your flow's off and your bars deliver that kinda SNOBBY PITCH..Yah ya no the team, SaVage Scriptz all day, Bnas, LETS GET IT

PROBLEM CLOCKA, I'm the PROBLEM DOCTA// Dog you wouldn't go hard if you were alive after I SHOT YA//

Analytics:

- Repetitive usage of the word "PROBLEM"
- Poor conceptually - to say someone wouldn't go hard if they survived you shooting them seems backwards

Bar Grade: C-

Ya pitch is 'pure wack', off centered and OLD FASHIONED// The kid is 'keystylin' and Ima still give your head a BASHING//

Analytics:

- 3 syllable scheme + broken/choppy execution
- Schemes have poor wording (faSHION and baSHING end differently in sound and rhythmic value)
- No punch or concept of a punch present
- Bar is criminally short, and not developed at all

Bar Grade: D

If you wanna fuck with the kid then STEP UP// Off the top flowin crazy ya no I'M NUTS// You's better 'step the fuck back' before the kid turns 'subway' and gives you a CLEAN CUT//

Analytics:

- extremely played concept by relating "crazy" and "nuts"
- Broken scheme (STEP up, IM nuts, CLEAN cut have different sounds and rhythmic value)
- Concept is pretty decent considering the time this was posted (subway/clean cut)

Bar Rating: C

The last bar I didn't feel like doing, but yeah...breaking Bnas shit down could run us up to 2K easy.