View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2020, 05:34 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Well yo @Rain Matrix 2021 no on here other than a select few battlers are dedicated to helping the site grow back to what it used to, they just complain about everything wrong with the site w/o posting shit.

As for voting? There’s barely any mediocre battles to vote on, which I do, but most battles are the newest sign ups of the year. Would it be nice to vote on them? Yes, but it gets tedious saying the exact same thing to
1. Fill the box.
2. Bring punchlines.
3. Have multi’s.
If they at least had punchlines I could tell them where they went wrong.

Don’t get me wrong I ain’t blaming only the big battlers, it’s the rookies too. They battle once and give up when they realize that a YouTuber Level diss track isn’t the same as a rap battle.

That’s why I was devising strategies to get them to stay, and to get big battlers... battling.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-01-2020, 05:34 PM   #2

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Well yo @Rain Matrix 2021 no on here other than a select few battlers are dedicated to helping the site grow back to what it used to, they just complain about everything wrong with the site w/o posting shit.

As for voting? There’s barely any mediocre battles to vote on, which I do, but most battles are the newest sign ups of the year. Would it be nice to vote on them? Yes, but it gets tedious saying the exact same thing to
1. Fill the box.
2. Bring punchlines.
3. Have multi’s.
If they at least had punchlines I could tell them where they went wrong.

Don’t get me wrong I ain’t blaming only the big battlers, it’s the rookies too. They battle once and give up when they realize that a YouTuber Level diss track isn’t the same as a rap battle.

That’s why I was devising strategies to get them to stay, and to get big battlers... battling.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"